BTN: 105.4 BB
      SB: 412.9 BB
      BB: 133.7 BB
      Hero (UTG): 607.6 BB
      MP: 98.3 BB
      CO: 217.9 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has T:spade: 9:spade:

Hero raises to 3 BB, MP raises to 5 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls 2 BB

Flop: ($1.15, 2 players) 7:spade: 3:diamond: T:heart:
      Hero checks, MP bets 93.3 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 93.3 BB

Turn: ($19.81, 2 players) 9:diamond:

River: ($19.81, 2 players) 2:heart:

Hero shows T:spade: 9:spade: (Two Pair, Tens and Nines) (Pre 22%, Flop 25%, Turn 82%)
      MP mucks A:club: A:spade: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 78%, Flop 75%, Turn 18%)
      Hero wins 188.2 BB

Only 7 hands on him, but he already 1/3 times 3bet, so with this one it is 2/4. Maybe it is both times nuts, but unlikelly.
      Flop totally strange, first just mini 3bet (looks like he is afraid that I fold preflop) and then push flop (looks like he is afraid that I call).
      So I thought he has AK here, and I call. There are so many maniacs like him, in party poker NL10, and they play similary. I still had some outs agains JJ+, and I am ahead of his bluffs.
      Now I think it is the best to fold, and write the note, and call next time?
      Does anybody knows how to write notes in Partypoker? The problem is the time is short even to react on his play. When I click on call or fold, and click on note button, the note dissapears as soon as it forwards me to the next table. So I cant use notes at all in Partypoker which is really bad.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: looks fine. Can't reall 4-bet bluff here

Flop: Even if he has AK he still has roughly 30%+ equity vs us and if we are behind we are crushed.

I suggest you run an equilab on a potential range for him and then compare to our pot odds.

As played I'd ck/fold that flop.