Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has A:heart: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, BB calls 2 BB

Flop: ($0.60, 2 players) 3:diamond: Q:club: 8:club:
      Hero bets 4.2 BB, BB raises to 9 BB, Hero calls 4.8 BB

Turn: ($2.40, 2 players) A:diamond:
      Hero checks, BB bets 22.8 BB, Hero calls 22.8 BB

River: ($6.96, 2 players) 3:spade:
      Hero checks, BB bets 34 BB, Hero calls 34 BB

BB shows J:heart: T:club: (One Pair, Threes) (Pre 35%, Flop 23%, Turn 18%)
      Hero shows A:heart: Q:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Queens) (Pre 65%, Flop 77%, Turn 82%)
      Hero wins 130.8 BB

He has 32 VPip, 3bet 2, 4bet 13, 150 hands. Raise cbet 0/5, but raise cbet turn 1/1.
      AF flop and turn 3.
      This is the most difficult situation for me. No much info on villian, I have TPTK OOP, and there is flush draw.
      Many people do that with flush draw, and some fish does it with weaker Qx. Of course they have someitmes set.
      So should I click back here? And than what if he calls and blank comes on turn? if I click back and he goes all in I can fold, so it is the best case maybe. But if he calls with his set, than it is bad.
      So I mostly check call if blanks come, and hope he is bluffing.
      Especially turn is hard, he bets again, and now is my hand really strong to fold, but still doesnt change much.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: Against unknown this deep I'd bet/fold the flop. TP does not have great value in big pots unless of course we know villain can bluff (like this one did).

You end up guessing a lot and rarely winning big pots (usually losing medium/big pots and winning small/medium ones).