[NL20-NL50] NL20 Anon table - 3bet pot

• Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Prima No-Limit Hold'em, €0.20 BB (5 handed) - Prima Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

SB (€11.80)
      Hero (BB) (€20.30)
      UTG (€20)
      MP (€35.17)
      Button (€21.30)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K
      1 fold, MP bets €0.60, Button calls €0.60, 1 fold, Hero raises €2.50, 1 fold, Button calls €2.10

Flop: (€6.10) 9, 2, 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets €2.60, Button calls €2.60

Turn: (€11.30) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button checks

River: (€11.30) A (2 players)
      Hero bets €15 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: €11.30

Heya

I could really need some help in these kind of spot where I have a for me unknown villain other than that I think he is a reg cause he have 100bb stakc.

This is a spot where I get into alot of trouble, when I see this bored im completely clueless of what to do, I just dont know what to do so any help would be apprecieted how to play these kind of spots.
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

You have 2 overcards and BD 2nd nut flushdraw. Your hand has barreling potential and can also be the best hand on the flop so cbetting is perfectly fine in a HU pot imo. The turn sucks for you but opponent checks back. Would he ever check back a TT+, 9x or a full house? If not, you discount those from his range. I personally think he bets those about 99% of the time. :D

If you bet you really look like Ax so he will probably have an easy decision. Furthermore, he is unlikely to have a good hand. If you check again he will value bet almost all Ax in his range and bluff some flushdraws/floats. In this case you can check river and call or raise, depending on how much of a station he is and how many Ax do you think he has in his range.