This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 Anon table - 3bet pot

• Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Prima No-Limit Hold'em, €0.20 BB (5 handed) - Prima Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

SB (€11.80)
      Hero (BB) (€20.30)
      UTG (€20)
      MP (€35.17)
      Button (€21.30)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K
      1 fold, MP bets €0.60, Button calls €0.60, 1 fold, Hero raises €2.50, 1 fold, Button calls €2.10

Flop: (€6.10) 9, 2, 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets €2.60, Button calls €2.60

Turn: (€11.30) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button checks

River: (€11.30) A (2 players)
      Hero bets €15 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: €11.30

Heya

I could really need some help in these kind of spot where I have a for me unknown villain other than that I think he is a reg cause he have 100bb stakc.

This is a spot where I get into alot of trouble, when I see this bored im completely clueless of what to do, I just dont know what to do so any help would be apprecieted how to play these kind of spots.
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

You have 2 overcards and BD 2nd nut flushdraw. Your hand has barreling potential and can also be the best hand on the flop so cbetting is perfectly fine in a HU pot imo. The turn sucks for you but opponent checks back. Would he ever check back a TT+, 9x or a full house? If not, you discount those from his range. I personally think he bets those about 99% of the time. :D

If you bet you really look like Ax so he will probably have an easy decision. Furthermore, he is unlikely to have a good hand. If you check again he will value bet almost all Ax in his range and bluff some flushdraws/floats. In this case you can check river and call or raise, depending on how much of a station he is and how many Ax do you think he has in his range.