Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.88)
      BB ($4.38)
      Hero ($5.07)
      CO ($5.16)
      BTN ($5)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.17, fold, BTN raises to $0.60, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.30, BTN calls $0.70

FLOP ($2.67) J:club: 4:spade: 6:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.13, Hero raises to $3.77 (AI), BTN calls $1.57 (AI)

TURN ($10.07) J:club: 4:spade: 6:spade: 8:diamond:

RIVER ($10.07) J:club: 4:spade: 6:spade: 8:diamond: 8:club:

Hero shows K:club: A:diamond:
      (Pre 44%, Flop 24.7%, Turn 13.6%)

BTN shows Q:heart: Q:diamond:
      (Pre 56%, Flop 75.3%, Turn 86.4%)

BTN wins $9.40

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: I doubt we have any FE after he bet almost his entire stack and what worse can we really expect him to do that with?

If we check I'd ck/fold that flop (we don't even have a backdoor flush draw). HE called a 4-bet which makes his range pretty strong (TT+, AK, some AQ)
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Then how would you play it postflop ?

My reason was based on his stat that he will most likely bluff this board with all of his range, and i should be ahead. He might play aa,kk this way but his aq,ak too and against everything else i have about 25%.

His big bet don't necessary means strength, why would bet so strong a 3b pot leaving almost nothing for the turn. Not saying that he will fold but i should look ok against what he has.

Only other possibility is check fold, we can't bet fold either.

One other question what if he checks away what do we do on turn ? (without improvement ofc)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I would ck/fold here almost always given our hand, the board and player (no specific reads).

If he checks back his range is similar to ours (AK/AQ) maybe a JJ slopwlayed or TT.

So we could go for a ck/call to let him take a stab at it if he wants to. But I'd expect the turn/river to go ck/ck if the flop action goes like that.