=== $100 reload bonus and VIP Premier League Raffle ===

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

paddypowerpoker players can treat themselves to a $100 reload offer this holiday season.

• Deposit period: December 14 - 31
      • Bonus: 100% up to $100
      • Bonus code: CHRISTMAS2012
      • Clearing period: 14 days from deposit date
      • Clearing rate: $5 per 300 Power Points (= 33.33% cashback with $1 = 20 Power Points)

New players can follow the instructions here to claim a 200% up to $2,000 first deposit bonus.

Win a VIP Premier League Ticket

paddypowerpoker is giving away 3x 2 pairs of Premier League tickets to watch a Man City match in 2013, and you could be the next big winner simply by making a deposit.

Kill two birds with one stone and make your deposit count toward the VIP Premier League raffle as well as the Christmas reload bonus. The more you deposit, the more tickets you'll get to the raffle.

paddypowerpoker VIP Premier League Raffle
      Deposit amount
      Number of tickets to the raffle
      $20 - $401 ticket
      $41 - $60
      3 tickets
      $61 - $99
      6 tickets
      $100+10 tickets

Winners of the VIP Premier League tickets will be contacted by January 5 and will receive $250 for travel expenses.

Create a paddypowerpoker account now

All paddypowerpoker Terms and Conditions apply to these promotions.
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Nice promotion!

Good luck everyone :)
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      I just got few days acc registred and still confused why i can not deposit in $ only eur option there but soft shows $ . Every transaction will be converted and will pay excange fees?

Also question if First depo for bônus will work for raffle also?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Robert,

It's been a while since I played at Paddy. When I deposited there it was in EUR but my cashier was in USD.

As for the second query PaddyPower live support should be able to give you the answer to this ;)

Hope you are running well!

Gary
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Hey,

So u are saying that soft shows $ but actually is in euros? If i deposit 1000 eur i will get 2000 eur bonus soft will show 1000$ balance and there is no convertion going on at any time?
    • PaddyPowerRep
      PaddyPowerRep
      Bronze
      You can deposit to your account in euro or sterling and this is automatically converted to dollars when you deposit into the poker client using the exchange rate of the day.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks for stopping by :)
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Well the paddy will be off the playing list as it is always -EV to use rooms who are converting. You deposit u lose .. you cashout you lose moře!
    • PaddyPowerRep
      PaddyPowerRep
      Bronze
      Can you please clarify what you mean?

How is it that you feel you lose out?
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      during EUR to $ exchanges ofcourse. And i wonder then if you deposit EUR it converts into $ then by playing in EUR tables every time you sit in table it is also converting?

Lets say if i deposit 500 EUR now and then withdraw all straight away how many EUR i get back then?
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RobertDaPro
      during EUR to $ exchanges ofcourse. And i wonder then if you deposit EUR it converts into $ then by playing in EUR tables every time you sit in table it is also converting?

Lets say if i deposit 500 EUR now and then withdraw all straight away how many EUR i get back then?
      I am 99% sure (playing there myself) that you are not losing because they use the same exchange rate.

Same when you sit at a table and then leave - the same exchange rate is used.

The only time we lose money on conversion is every time we top up to 100bb as it is rounded to the cent I beleive.

So in the end no big deal imo :)
    • PaddyPowerRep
      PaddyPowerRep
      Bronze
      If you deposit 500 euro and withdraw it straight away, you receive 500 euro.