cant deposit via skrill

• anTe58
      anTe58
      Bronze
      Hello
      I received $10 in skrill account and wanted to deposit it into pokerstars account. but I'm not able, it says that have not enough funds
      maybe because its in Latvian Lats not in USD?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey anTe58,

$10 is the minimum deposit to PokerStars via Skrill. If your Skrill account is in Latvian Lats then this may be the problem.

You can always send support@pokerstars.com an email to see if this is where the problem lies.

Regards,
      Gary
    • anTe58
      anTe58
      Bronze
      when click on Buy chips, transfers to skrill login page, and then I have 4 payment options. I choose "Deposit money via our site first. (your current account balance: LVL 5.29)" it shows me two deposit options, via bank transfer or with credit card
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Don't choose "Deposit money via our site first" because that means they want you to deposit money onto Skrill first ;)

It looks to me that you don't have enough funds in your account to make this transfer :(
    • GIOMi6
      GIOMi6
      Bronze
      My Skrill account has euro as primary currency and if I deposit $10 onto Pokerstars it will not succeed, I must deposit the equivalent of 10 euros onto pokerstars before it will succeed, thus depositing $13 or more will be succesful.