Stacking a MTT player

• SherlockHolmes2ez
      Is anyone interested in stacking an MTT player? You can check my graph and stats at sharkscope, name thirit1, I have good results at MTT, but unfortunately I had to withdraw my bankroll to buy my self a laptop, if anyone is interested in stacking me, we can talk about the details in [edited by gadget51]
  • 3 replies
    • metza
      I would definitely be interested in stacking you :coolface:

I think you mean staking though.
    • NIVEKii
      This doesn't seem the place to be asking for a staking though. There is a dedicated subforum on this site where you can ask for staking. You can find it here.

Please read the rules before you post, as you must have at least 300 quality posts in the English community, something you currently don't have.
    • gadget51
      Hi there SherlockHolmes2ez,

Unfortunately, as kindly pointed out by NIVEKii, you need to have made 300 posts in the English Community before you may apply for staking.

I have also edited out your Skype details out, as for our members safety we prefer you to make first contact with people via the community tool.

I will therefore need to close this thread for now, but please feel free to apply through the correct channels and forums after accumulating the necessary post count, ok?

Best regards,