Great Room and Great Earnings :D

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Today i deposited 20$ to UniBet to test the room and the players i doubled my 20$ in 40$ :f_biggrin: in just 3 sessions on beginners NL2 tables. Made 45 VIP points but i didn't received any statement about the first deposit bonus 100%. Can someone explain me a bit about it ? How much points do i need to make to clear the bonus and how much points i need to be able to receive the 30% rake back ?

Thank you vcery much
  • 29 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey NikolaB85

When you sign up to Unibet through PokerStrategy.com you should be automatically upgraded to Platinum (i think) VIP level this entitles you to the 30% rakeback. If this hasn't happened then contact their live chat, thats what i had to do when i signed up there and they sorted it out for me on the spot quick easy friendly support team :)

As for the first deposit bonus you can read all the details of it in this thread: Unibet - First Deposit Bonus

Good luck at Unibet
      Carl
    • ferdy81
      ferdy81
      Bronze
      You have to rake 500$ for your first 100$ chunk (1/10 installment of 1000$).
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      No way i can rake 500$ in NL2 but still the rake back is nice,any way seems like i finally discover my perfect room. Making very very nice profit there,seems like there are a lot of fishes :f_biggrin:

in 2 days i have raked 9$ so if i keep playing like this i will need 60 days to get the first 100$ and by that time the time will end... I think that if i don't move a limit up i will forget about this.

Thank you
    • FatSunny
      FatSunny
      Bronze
      Hard to achieve at the micros :(
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      Good luck grinding NL2 on Unibet, indeed a lot of fishes as I moved recently there as well as I discussed in my blog. Also playing NL2 and I am up nearly 15 buy-ins already. :] Good luck in moving up the limits. ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Keep running well! I liked Unibet but there wasn't enough SNG traffic for me :( Plenty of CG action for you all though!

Merry Christmas!
      Gary
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rihard4a
      Good luck grinding NL2 on Unibet, indeed a lot of fishes as I moved recently there as well as I discussed in my blog. Also playing NL2 and I am up nearly 15 buy-ins already. :] Good luck in moving up the limits. ;)
      Yup i am almost 20 BI in profit in just 2 days :f_biggrin: i hope this is not just a variance i hope i improved my game.
    • Daruffy
      Daruffy
      Bronze
      I seem to run well at NL20 but once i go to 50 the games just get maniacal and i haven't been able to adjust yet.
      Add to that ive been running 30 buyins under EV there :(
    • Daruffy
      Daruffy
      Bronze
      Prima, $0.10/$0.20 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

CO: $20 (100 bb)
      BTN: $21 (105 bb)
      SB: $7.06 (35.3 bb)
      Hero (BB): $32.46 (162.3 bb)
      UTG: $26.91 (134.5 bb)
      MP: $6.31 (31.6 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Ks Kd
      UTG folds, MP calls $0.20, CO raises to $1, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4, MP raises to $6.31, CO folds, Hero calls $2.31

Flop: ($13.72) 2d 8s Ac (2 players)
      Turn: ($13.72) 7s (2 players)
      River: ($13.72) 6h (2 players)

Results: $13.72 pot ($0.68 rake)
      Final Board: 2d 8s Ac 7s 6h
      Hero showed Ks Kd and lost (-$6.31 net)
      MP showed 5s 9s and won $13.04 ($6.73 net)

Soft but honestly i think the site just favours fish.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Ouch that's just rough Daruffy :(
    • Daruffy
      Daruffy
      Bronze
      Since i came to unibet i have been on the most epic downswing of my life.
      I will say though the site is very soft, but you also cannot develop any long term reads with the anonymous tables.... so its much higher variance.

I will say i have never in my life seen so many situations where fish snap call with the most retarded hands i have ever seen and just somehow get there ( like the hand above, that has become a rule not a exception)

Literally running 30 buyins at NL50 under EV in a maybe 50k sample.
      I never ever gave any credit to online poker being rigged yada yada, honestly i still don't but this is the first time im starting to get thoughts that maybe the site lets fish get there more often to keep them there :)

Like Ongame network rewarding fish in their rakeback methods.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hopefully the new year brings you better luck Daruffy, at the end of the day the fish luck is going to run out and their 59o is not going to win every hand :)

Hang on in there and play your A game!
    • Daruffy
      Daruffy
      Bronze
      In the fishes defense the 95 was suited :)
    • luca02
      luca02
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Daruffy
      Since i came to unibet i have been on the most epic downswing of my life.
      I will say though the site is very soft, but you also cannot develop any long term reads with the anonymous tables.... so its much higher variance.

I will say i have never in my life seen so many situations where fish snap call with the most retarded hands i have ever seen and just somehow get there ( like the hand above, that has become a rule not a exception)

Literally running 30 buyins at NL50 under EV in a maybe 50k sample.
      I never ever gave any credit to online poker being rigged yada yada, honestly i still don't but this is the first time im starting to get thoughts that maybe the site lets fish get there more often to keep them there :)

Like Ongame network rewarding fish in their rakeback methods.
      I had the same problem @ Unibet. Had a run of 26 BI under ev and had the most crazy beats.
      You'd almost think the room is rigged.
    • Daruffy
      Daruffy
      Bronze
      Did you endup sticking around and turn it around or did you move sites?
    • luca02
      luca02
      Bronze
      I moved to Betfair:) . I couldn't take it anymore and i managed to rebuild my roll at Ongame.
      After i rebuilded my roll i transferred a part of my roll back to Unibet. But i had the same bad luck again and was running terrible. So i decided to never play at microgaming again. :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Daruffy
      In the fishes defense the 95 was suited :)

Indeed! Apologies!
    • Daruffy
      Daruffy
      Bronze
      Nl20 seems to be treating me well but NL50 does feel rigged but oh well, all people that run bad say that :)
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      25 BI in profit so sience I decided to stay at NL2 till mart-march I withdraw 35$ and still running with 16 BI in my account. I fell like my money are safer in my bank account instead in my poker account :D

Bad thing for me is that I am running 2 full jobs and working 50+ hours per week and I also like going out with my friends and my girlfriend so I can play like 10h per week max. And still I spend more time in learning then playing poker. Maybe Once I fell confident enough I will Start only playing for whole month just to see what would be my earning per hour,because after all that the most important thing here :D

And one more time this is the best room I have played and the most earned in just 2 days.

Regards