multiple accounts+max tables

• TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Hi,

I almost cleared my FT bonus and want to move to a linked to PS site
      I already have a PP real money account, got 25$ free there from another free money site
      I made a new account linked to PS with other email adress and I was wondering if I get in any trouble when depositing/withdrawing
      I plan on using the first deposit bonus 30% to 150$

I also would like to know what the max amount of tables you can play at PP is :)
  • 7 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      there's a good chance they'll verify your account when you withdraw, and at that point there's a risk you might lose all your moniez (although they might just let you play on one of the accounts and close the other...I tried opening 18 tables, but the most i've played at is 13 6-max NL...you can send an email to info@partypoker to ask what the maximum is..
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Umm... it's definetly 12 tables max (if you try to open another table it says "sorry 12 tables max blablabla).
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      not for me :)
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      that's quite a big risk actually :)
      anybody else?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello TimothyVdp1!

Well... Concerning the number of tables you can open, I must say I'm not sure, but I do remember that they made it possible to play even more tables sometime in the past, I seem to remember that it was 24, but it's very possible I'm mistaking :D

Concerning the multiple accounts... If I understand you correctly you have 2 real money accounts... Not a good idea. You should contact their support and have one closed since it would be a shame if they would find out on their own at the point when you would have 10000$+ on it and then decide to close it down :D

Hope I was of help...

Best regards,
      Dippy19
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Ok, I mailed partypoker and told them the truth, and said I wanted my old account closed and it worked :D
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      This may be good news for people who already have a partypoker account so maybe make it a sticky?
      I had a real money account with an other affiliate and asked to close it, made a new one linked to PS and I'm earning SP right now :)