2.6k hands

Hero (BB): $26 (104 bb)
      UTG: $13.87 (55.5 bb)
      MP: $23.60 (94.4 bb)
      CO: $21.85 (87.4 bb)
      BTN: $15 (60 bb)
      SB: $45.01 (180 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:spade: T:club:
      UTG calls $0.25, 2 folds, BTN raises to $1, SB folds, Hero calls $0.75, UTG calls $0.75

Flop: ($3.10) T:diamond: 4:heart: J:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $2.10, UTG folds, BTN calls $2.10

Turn: ($7.30) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5, BTN calls $5

River: ($17.30) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero villain with $7 behind ?
  • 6 replies
    • muumionu
      muumionu
      Bronze
      shove, i don't think you can ever check fold it and if you check he won't shove the hands he might would call if you shipped it.

if you think he never calls with worse nor bluffs when you'd check here then you can check/fold but it's hard to get that read over small sample

BTN wasn't full stacked so I assume he isn't reg so it'd be pretty standard shove for value imo.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lunitis,

What do you expect a short guy to call both flop and turn with?

I'd expect him to shove 2p type hands on the turn so his range, in my eyes is something like: KQ, JK, AJ, KT, AQ. He may occasionally have some slowplays.

Can we expect him to call Qx/Jx there (AQ/AJ really)? I personally see more better hands than worse.
    • Lunitis
      Lunitis
      Gold
      He have 1% limp MP and 2% SB. 4.2% 3bet. So he is some kind of weird reg/MSS, but i dont think he is bad enough to call flop and turn with two pairs.
      I think his range will be something like 99 (?!), KQ, AK, KJ, T9, AJ. So im not ahead of much, and will he call the shove with 99, T9 and KJ? Not sure. And will he turn them into a bluff? I dont think so.
      I thought in c/f.

BTW 30% wtsd
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Lunitis
      He have 1% limp MP and 2% SB. 4.2% 3bet. So he is some kind of weird reg/MSS, but i dont think he is bad enough to call flop and turn with two pairs.
      I think his range will be something like 99 (?!), KQ, AK, KJ, T9, AJ. So im not ahead of much, and will he call the shove with 99, T9 and KJ? Not sure. And will he turn them into a bluff? I dont think so.
      I thought in c/f.

BTW 30% wtsd
      Those were my thoughts exactly. I can't see (m)any hands that can bluff (if checked to) nor do I see much worse calling.

As a side note we haven't talked about your flop donk. Did you donk because he only cbets 1/2 of the time? Considering both him and the fish are short I don't mind checking and even if it gets checked through we can still put a lot of money in 3-way.
    • Lunitis
      Lunitis
      Gold
      Yes was because he dont cbet much.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Lunitis
      Yes was because he dont cbet much.
      Well considering the board is not too coordinated and that we have 2 guys behind us I wouldn't be too worried about having too many checks behind. And even if they both check we have a bigger pot (3-way) and both are short stacks so the money can still go in. I also think that he would have a wider range for cbet than one that could play versus our donk.

I would donk here if we could induce BTN to raise light or get it in light.