This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New in Town! :)

• ghost2000
      ghost2000
      Basic
      Hi to everyone!

I`m Miro and i`m from Slovenia. I play poker for 2y and im still stick on microlimits. I played on FTP RUSH NL5 before they close it and my winrate was like 5 bb/100. Then i decide to play on PokerStars.
      I had some project on other forums and most of all they got well. I moved from NL2 SH to NL10 SH. In that time i was not a good player in term of BR and ABC player. So when i moved to NL25 i fell that pain. :)
      I`m here because i want to share my experiance and projects with all of you, and maybe i expect a litle support or some advice.
      I play noy on Pokerstars ZOOM NL5, 10, 25, FTP RUSH 5,10,25, and PartyPoker NL4 ( BR ... :) ).

So thats my story of my pokerlife. I will open a project soon on PS NL5 SH, so see you there. :)
  • 1 reply
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hi ghost2000!

welcome to pokerstrategy :D there are many people around the forums who play these limits - myself included. i'm also having problems moving to nl25 :(

why don't you head over to the blogs section and create your own :)

Lewis.