This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl sh KQo SB

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      UTG: $2.52 (126 bb)
      MP: $3.21 (160.5 bb)
      CO: $2.25 (112.5 bb)
      BTN: $1.78 (89 bb)
      Hero (SB): $2 (100 bb)
      BB: $2.45 (122.5 bb) 24/16/fld cbet 57--/fld steal BB 73/256 hands

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: K:diamond:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.07, BB calls $0.05

Flop: ($0.14) K:heart: 8:diamond: 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.10, BB calls $0.10

Turn: ($0.34) J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.22, BB calls $0.22

River: ($0.78) 9:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $0.78, Hero folds

on the river i don think a lot of worst hands calling + the FD miss so he might try to bluff but when he bets pot i fold.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop/Turn: looks fine

River: What type of range do you think he can bet pot with? That bet polarizes his range to either 2p+ or nothing.
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Noulispa,

River: What type of range do you think he can bet pot with? That bet polarizes his range to either 2p+ or nothing.

When he bets pot size i tend to believe that he is strong like as you mentioned 2p+ but its possible to do that with missed hearts .. So we can call ? and take a note ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Noulispa,

When he bets pot size i tend to believe that he is strong like as you mentioned 2p+ but its possible to do that with missed hearts .. So we can call ? and take a note ?
      At the lower limits strong bets are usually done by good hands and rarely by bluffs. However his line doesn't make that much sense to me. If he indeed had such a strong hand why did he not raise flop or turn?

The only hand(s) that could do this (that can't really raise turn) is something like QThh or 99/K9. So I would actually be inclined to call (he may over value a Kx hand as well.