This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 99 18

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($5)
      BB ($1.10)
      CO ($3.72)
      BTN ($3.95)

Dealt to Hero 9:club: 9:diamond:

fold, BTN raises to $0.10, Hero calls $0.08, BB calls $0.05

FLOP ($0.30) 9:spade: 2:diamond: 5:spade:

Hero checks, BB checks, BTN bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.57, BB folds, BTN calls $0.42

TURN ($1.44) 9:spade: 2:diamond: 5:spade: J:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10

RIVER ($3.64) 9:spade: 2:diamond: 5:spade: J:spade: 6:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.15, Hero raises to $3.23 (AI), BTN calls $0.03 (AI)

Hero shows 9:club: 9:diamond:
      (Pre 68%, Flop 74.4%, Turn 22.7%)

BTN shows 7:spade: K:spade:
      (Pre 32%, Flop 25.6%, Turn 77.3%)

BTN wins $7.47

Vs unknown

The ending hand of a long session, i was getting bit tired and i played it badly.

I think there are 2 lines here and i picked the "i don't know line", either c/c turn and fold river or bet/push turn , but c/c turn c/c river is not legit against unknown. He is obviously fishy.

So what to do ? :)
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: Unless we can expect BTN or BB to bet the flop a lot I prefer to bet out myself.

As played his weak bet on the flop followed by a bigger bet on the turn is in line with how a flush draw or weak made hand turned into a bluff would play.

I would expect most fish to bluff/bet worse at most one street and then check back the river so I would ck/fold the 6h.

Do you see anything we beat other than some random bluffs on the river?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      We don't know, odds and that he is a fish kinda sucked me in, original plan was c/c and c/f and i should have sticked to it.

But i am so tired right i am probably rereading this at the morning.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      We don't know, odds and that he is a fish kinda sucked me in, original plan was c/c and c/f and i should have sticked to it.

But i am so tired right i am probably rereading this at the morning.
      You also mentioned that you had a long session. Most likely you've played too long and started playing your B/C game (I'm not referring to this hand in particular).