BTN: 199.7 BB
      SB: 118.7 BB
      BB: 100 BB
      UTG: 60 BB
      MP: 127.1 BB
      Hero (CO): 479.7 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has 5:spade: 5:diamond:

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, Hero calls 1 BB, BTN raises to 5 BB, fold, fold, UTG calls 4 BB, Hero calls 4 BB

Flop: ($1.65, 3 players) 5:club: 7:club: A:diamond:
      UTG checks, Hero checks, BTN bets 10 BB, UTG calls 10 BB, Hero raises to 29 BB, fold, UTG raises to 55 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 26 BB

Turn: ($13.65, 2 players) K:spade:

River: ($13.65, 2 players) Q:heart:

Hero shows 5:spade: 5:diamond: (Three of a Kind, Fives) (Pre 19%, Flop 4%, Turn 2%)
      UTG shows 7:heart: 7:diamond: (Three of a Kind, Sevens) (Pre 81%, Flop 96%, Turn 98%)
      UTG wins 129.7 BB

I am not sure preflop, if I should fold or raise with 55. UTG is fish, calling station, thats why I want to play with him, but if I raise he calls, and then I bluff, he calls calls calls, so I think it is not profitable to raise preflop.
      On flop, should I better call flop and raise turn, because BU would barrel again, and UTG would call it most likely, so already a lot of money would be in. And if I raise
      flop iit looks so strong in multy way, and me and BU are deep, so I think average reg folds with Ax in this sitaution.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: the problem with limping behind with so many people still left to act is that we allow the rest of the opponents to raise us or come in very cheaply (or for "free"). Plus the only way we'll ever win anything is by hitting the flop.

So even against a calling station I'd still open and with 55 we can also get value if we don't hit.

As played I wouldn't just call the flop as villain, UTG, will call our raise with anything that he really likes like Ax, draws, etc.