BTN: 255 BB
      Hero (SB): 109.6 BB
      BB: 97.6 BB
      UTG: 88.4 BB
      MP: 104.4 BB
      CO: 109 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has Q:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to 2 BB, Hero raises to 6 BB, fold, BTN calls 4 BB

Flop: ($1.30, 2 players) 8:club: K:club: 6:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 5 BB, Hero calls 5 BB

Turn: ($2.30, 2 players) 7:club:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 6 BB, Hero calls 6 BB

River: ($3.50, 2 players) 4:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 18 BB, fold

BTN wins 33.3 BB

I am not sure if I should cbet flop. Still if he calls, I am not sure if he floats, or calls with TT, JJ or something weaker. If I check, he can bluff, and I am never sure if he has it.
      Is it ok fold river? It is strange that he bets so small flop and turn, and then larger on river, given that river is dangerous, and I dont see him having straight here.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      Hey mlatasrb,

Preflop: Considering we are facing a min raise and we are OOP I'd 3-bet here to at least 8BB if not more.

Postflop: As played we are at his/her mercy. Our play definitely looks weak and villain can easily try to bluff us but also valuebet Kx. So even against unknown if we go with the ck/call line on turn we have to call blank rivers.

As played I'd most likely fold the turn.

The way I would play it would be to bet/fold flop and the most likely ck/fold this turn. Villain will check back the turn with a lot of hands that we beat like 99-JJ and bet some floats (if he has any) and Kx/Flushes.
    • Th334

I would c-bet the flop. Weaker pockets and draws would pay us.

Bet/fold turn also seems a bit better that check/call.

As played, I think on the river everything worse would just check behind, so I wouldn't call as well.