No money yet

• 5 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi JayAL4,
      the verification of your ID-scan takes usually 48 hours. This applies also for the transfer of your starting capital. Thus you will receive your $50 within 96 hours after you've sent your ID-scan.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • JayAL4
      JayAL4
      Basic
      Well its been 4 days and I wasnt asked for the ID Scan or anything
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      are you sure? Did you check your emails and/or spam folder?
      Maybe you should write a ticket to our support then.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • JayAL4
      JayAL4
      Basic
      Yeah, only email I ever received was the welcome/account verification one, and other than that I havent seen anything else. I have put in a ticket, awaiting response right now.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JayAL4,

It seems like you have not entered all of your personal information yet - which is why our support has not started processing your account. More specifically your country has not been entered yet.

If this is because you are from the USA I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal sitution in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      SoyCD