Bronze
      BB: $1.43 (71.5 bb)
      UTG: $1.41 (70.5 bb) 23/10/ 152 hands
      MP: $2 (100 bb) 19/15/ 179 hands
      CO: $0.67 (33.5 bb)
      BTN: $2.28 (114 bb) 37/29/64 hands
      Hero (SB): $4.03 (201.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9:diamond: 9:club:
      UTG raises to $0.06, MP calls $0.06, CO folds, BTN calls $0.06, Hero calls $0.05, BB folds

Flop: ($0.26) J:diamond: K:diamond: K:club: (4 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.26) 4:heart: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.18, 3 folds

after everyone checks on the turn ok to bet i think we got the best hands often enough even in 4 way pot .
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi noulispa,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: looks fine

Turn: I don't mind a very thin valuebet there and an attempt to take down the pot. The villains will have Jx at best and some draws so we may get called by that.

What's your plan if you get called by one opponent?
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi noulispa,

Turn: I don't mind a very thin valuebet there and an attempt to take down the pot. The villains will have Jx at best and some draws so we may get called by that.

hmm it depends a lot on the river card + his action . his ch/call range probably gonna be draws or a weak J so i usually want to see a free showdown i think i more wealling to check it unless a blank hits and he bets really small
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by noulispa
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi noulispa,

hmm it depends a lot on the river card + his action . his ch/call range probably gonna be draws or a weak J so i usually want to see a free showdown i think i more wealling to check it unless a blank hits and he bets really small
      Considering his range is weak and we can still have a Kx could we not try to turn our hand into a bluff and get him/her to fold Jx? While that's less likely at the lower limits I do think that someone like MP could fold a Jx if he had one so it's definitely villain dependent.