[NL2-NL10] nl2 hero AJo

• MeAmor22
      MeAmor22
      Bronze
      hy,
      Party, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

CO: $0.77 (38.5 bb)
      UTG+1: $2.16 (108 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $2 (100 bb)
      SB: $2.55 (127.5 bb)
      MP3: $2 (100 bb)
      BB: $2.10 (105 bb)
      MP2: $0.77 (38.5 bb)
      MP1: $2.20 (110 bb)
      UTG+2: $0.82 (41 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with J A
      UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls $0.02, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, 4 folds, CO calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.31) 8 T 7 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.10, CO raises to $0.60, Hero folds

Results:
      $0.51 pot ($0.02 rake)
      Final Board: 8 T 7
      CO showed K K and won $0.49 ($0.27 net)
      Hero mucked J A and lost (-$0.22 net)

1)PF against limping range i raised for value but i should do it around 0.14c
      2)On this coordonated flop i should have chk behind and not cbet but i belived that after i looked at his stack if ha had a hand he would push it so after he chk i decided to bet-wrong move.
      His stats are:
      46/0/2.4/0/33/28 vpip/pfr/Af/3bet/w$sd/hands
      ty
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi MeAmor,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: I would also check back here and take a free card.

Villain can shove a lot of hands here and especially so when we bet 1/3 pot (looks weak). I'd bet that little if I wanted to induce him.

Do you think you have any FE with that bet? Furthermore do you think you can win the pot from him without hitting on the turn?
    • MeAmor22
      MeAmor22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi MeAmor,

Villain can shove a lot of hands here and especially so when we bet 1/3 pot (looks weak). I'd bet that little if I wanted to induce him.

Do you think you have any FE with that bet? Furthermore do you think you can win the pot from him without hitting on the turn?
      1)I think i could make fold small pairs but draws or overcards i dont think he would fold so i dont have FE just a little.
      2)I dont think i could win the pot without hitting the turn and also i belived on turn on any bet he is commited so he would push.
      ty
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by MeAmor22
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi MeAmor,

1)I think i could make fold small pairs but draws or overcards i dont think he would fold so i dont have FE just a little.
      2)I dont think i could win the pot without hitting the turn and also i belived on turn on any bet he is commited so he would push.
      ty
      Small pairs usually check the turn as well and vs them we can go for a delayed cbet anyway.