This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] kk3 19

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($7.93)
      BB ($14.32)
      UTG ($1.17)
      UTG+1 ($7.85)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($5)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:club:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.15, fold, Hero raises to $0.55, fold, CO calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.15) 3:spade: A:heart: 4:spade:

Hero bets $0.57, CO folds

Hero shows K:heart: K:club:

Hero wins $1.08

This situation comes up a lot, and not similar to having just a simple over because A is the most played card. Sometimes his stat tells me what to do but betting often a bluff or a thin valuebet at best, and checking and calling not my first choice either especially against unknown. We are in a 3bet pot and flush defense is lower priority, if its dry we can't even justify betting against draws.

There are 2 choices usually either bet once then give up which is i usually prefer oop, or take freecards and see whats up and call once especially on dry board ip.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine.

Flop: We have a few options here.

We can check the flop and if he bets call once (against unknown).
      We can bet the flop, ck/call turn, ck/fold river (if we can expect villain to float).
      We can bet flop/turn (1/2) and ck/fold river (vs calling stations but even then it's really thin).