This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Free Lesson

• FrankieA
      FrankieA
      Basic
      Hi Guys,

I probably don't have a shot at winning this free lesson but I have to try.. I currently play $5 to $10 NL Holdem sit n go's multi tabling between 4-6 games. I read a lot of books and articles and always looking to improve my game and for the most part I just break about even. I feel I can do a lot better if someone guides me in the right direction. My problem is near the bubble in a 9-10 sit n go. When it gets down to 4 to 5 players.. I try to be aggressive and a lot of books I read say to be hyper aggressive & relentless in the later stage. I know it depends on how big the stacks are who has the big stack and who is short, aggressive, passive etc.. but how much is hyper aggressive??.. I just think I'm just around the corner from really breaking through and possibly making alil money since I just got laid off from my job that I worked for the last 10 years.. Now I have the time to put in and really get into & study the game I love. This would really make an awesome Xmas gift!!

Thanks Guys!!
      FrankieA
  • 1 reply