• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      i get it Everest is still not re-tracked, but:

just now i can see

SP BP Total
      Total points 319.34 40.00 359.34

in my account....

on the left panel, in the previous month's recap, its just showing 40SP's in total

+ if this somehow got re-tracked it is still wrong cuz i should have around 1400-1500 SP's at this point.

anyone knows where these SP's come from?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey zumpar,

For personal account queries, please talk to our customer support team. They will be able to go through this all with you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • PhoenixPhreak
      PhoenixPhreak
      Bronze
      A couple days at the beginning of December PS was giving SP or posting in forums. I got 20 for posting like 4 or 5 times in that period. That could be where your points came from...
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PhoenixPhreak
      A couple days at the beginning of December PS was giving SP or posting in forums. I got 20 for posting like 4 or 5 times in that period. That could be where your points came from...
      yeah, thats how i got those 40.... but those random 320 just appeared out of nowhere
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      Originally posted by PhoenixPhreak
      yeah, thats how i got those 40.... but those random 320 just appeared out of nowhere
      Maybe you deposited at a poker room for the first time that offered a 1SP per $ deposited?