Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:heart: K:spade:

Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, fold, SB calls 2.5 BB, BB calls 2 BB

Flop: (9 BB, 3 players) 2:club: 8:club: 7:club:
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets 6.4 BB, fold, BB calls 6.4 BB

Turn: (21.8 BB, 2 players) 3:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets 15.6 BB, BB calls 15.6 BB

River: (53 BB, 2 players) 5:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero checks

BB shows 3:heart: 2:heart: (Two Pair, Threes and Twos) (Pre 18%, Flop 20%, Turn 82%)
      Hero mucks K:heart: K:spade: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 82%, Flop 80%, Turn 18%)
      BB wins 50.4 BB

10 hands on villian, I previous hand, he was 3x barreling mutliway with A6o on 567, turn was 6.

Should I bet pot size flop and turn?
      Bet river? It cant be more dangerous against my KK. Only maybe A8 A7 calls.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Mlatasrb,

Preflop: Considering we are deep with a couple of guys and some players look really fishy I'd raise 4x UTG here.

Postflop: You don't think villain can have 99-JJ in his calling range on flop and turn? I'd say he could.

Considering the stack sizes I think we can still bet/fold and get value from 1p type hands. Don't forget villain can also have hand like 89/8T, etc
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      "Preflop: Considering we are deep with a couple of guys and some players look really fishy I'd raise 4x UTG here."

Now I am confused. In strategy articles I read that we should always open raise the same size with all hands, for deception.
      Should I then open raise each time just UTG 4x, or just with premium hands? I think if I do it only with premiums, my play would be obvious.
      I am always writting notes, how much people open raise, and especially if I see they open raise with premiums larger, and e.g with PP smaller.