Tell me some tips for Online Poker Room?

• hannsonmickey12
      hannsonmickey12
      Basic
      Some good tips for playing in an online poker room are to be sure you have chosen a site that has a good reputation in the industry. Look for a site that has good stable software and quality graphics. Check to see what the policy is for deposits and withdrawal of real money. Comment is accepted.
  • 3 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey

Sure i guess feeling safe is #1 priority when choosing a room. If there was a doubt about the integrity of any of our partner rooms im pretty sure PokerStrategy.com would part ways with them. Whilst we cannot ever guarantee funds anywhere you should be pretty safe with our partner rooms :)

Also if you need help choosing a room, check out this thread: Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Regards
      Carl
    • mindbreaking
      mindbreaking
      Basic
      i know this isn't a right place to post my problem, but, why are not some of the promotions allowed in Estonia? Or any other different countries that are not included with..
      From my view, it's unfair to us, estonians, and also for others.

Good luck!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mindbreaking
      Anyhow, i know this isn't a right place to post my problem, but, why are not some of the promotions allowed in Estonia? Or any other different countries that are not included with..
      From my view, it's unfair to us, estonians, and also for others.

Good luck!
      Hey sorry to read you are having problems with some promotions.

I actually don't know the reason why some countries aren't eligible for certain promotions but I imagine Lt's something to do with regulations of each country or which rooms people from certain countries can play in. Sorry but i can't offer you any more insight into this.

Happy new year
      Carl