Bronze
      Hey,

Stats:
      21/17/100h reg. 0/3 donkbet
      6/7 W$SD (which is high).
      2 AF
      1/3 foldtocbet

Postflop:
      When to fold? It didn't make sense :D . Give more respect to people in these spots? Fold turn?

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 2040503
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $75.14
      Hero (BTN): $50.00
      SB: $50.25
      BB: $71.96
      UTG: $21.48
      MP: $79.71

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with A :heart: 3 :heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1, SB calls $0.75, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($3.00) A :spade: 6 :heart: T :club: (3 players)
      SB bets $1.75, BB folds, Hero calls $1.75

Turn: ($6.50) 6 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50

River: ($13.50) 2 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $8.75, Hero calls $8.75
  • 8 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      F*CK I didn't noticed it was 3way :( So stupid

Fold flop?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Call flop for sure. Top pair, backdoor flush, he can bet some worse, you have position. Definitely a +EV call imo.

Turn is rly close. Given pot odds it might be a call but river is a snap fold for me. They have AJ+ there just about 99% of the time from my experience. Don't forget 66, TT... On the flop and turn they still bet 89, Tx, QJ, KQ, etc.
    • Yordi85
      Yordi85
      Bronze
      I had the same hand tonight wit A5s and call river he has AK
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      unless you have a read that he would donk gutshots / underpair, i would just fold turn.you also have to consider that he leads into two people one of which is the PFA ( you ) and the turn is a blank. did not improve anybody and he barrels again on a dry board

even if he's fast playing A4 - A7 you are still behind. only thing you beat is Tx or JJ+ and JJ+ would probably 3B pre.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Call flop for sure. Top pair, backdoor flush, he can bet some worse, you have position. Definitely a +EV call imo.

Turn is rly close. Given pot odds it might be a call but river is a snap fold for me. They have AJ+ there just about 99% of the time from my experience. Don't forget 66, TT... On the flop and turn they still bet 89, Tx, QJ, KQ, etc.
      He's still betting over halfpot OTT. Pretty sure we have to fold there.

He had TT ?(
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      what emanuel said. make sure to take a note on this guy and then if he does something take a similar note and then think about ways we can exploit him. hint: his x/c range becomes weak if he leads monsters a lot.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by serverm07
      what emanuel said. make sure to take a note on this guy and then if he does something take a similar note and then think about ways we can exploit him. hint: his x/c range becomes weak if he leads monsters a lot.
      Interesting =)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16

He's still betting over halfpot OTT. Pretty sure we have to fold there.

He had TT ?(
      He's betting 1sb over half pot, it's not that much.

I think it's a call vs somewhat aggressive regular and a fold vs more passive guys in general but I could easily lean one way or the other.

River is definitely a fold.

What serverm07 said is also to keep in mind. I would add to keep in mind who was in the pot. I often lead here with strong hands when there's a fish in the pot and it's not likely someone cbets but change it when it's a reg multiway pot.