This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Problem with personal details(withdraw)

• jutsats
      jutsats
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a problem including the process of withdrawing money. I have completed the 50+ 50 bonus in tull tilt and now when i wan t to deposit 50 dollars tio withdraw half of my bankroll it says that you need to specify your name and so one. and when i am changin my personal details, it just doesn t elt me to it says" Please enter your first names or remove any invalid characters" I am a bit confused about this actuaaly. I allready contacted full tilt they offered a way to change personal details but it just doesn t work. as they said : ACCOUNT - CHANGE PERSONAL DETAILS... When i go through it i even click can t on the box where you have to write your name. If anyone has had this problem before please anserv. ANd yeah i allready tried reinstall, but it didn t work.
  • 7 replies
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hello jutsats,

maybe you can make a screenshot of your problem and send it to the support that they can understand your problem a little bit better. I am sure they will help you. Did they really say you have to change your name? I am not sure about that, to which service you wanted to make your withdrawal? From my personal experience you have to Deposit on Full Tilt first, to use a service like Moneybookers or Netteller.
    • jutsats
      jutsats
      Bronze
      i don t have any name written there. it is just a empty box after the name. and it does n t let me to write it either. and i even cannot use buddy transfers
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      from my personal experience I have never heard of it. I strongly recommend you to contact the support of full tilt once again. tell them your problem as good as possible, normally they are very fast and helpful.

wish you a nice weekend anyway.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Bronze
      I have exactly the same problem. If u solve this problem please write here.
    • jutsats
      jutsats
      Bronze
      Ok problem no yet solved but they said to send a photo of id. i really wonder if why hadn t they done it before giving the starting capital.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Bronze
      Man i just saw your post on 2+2, it looks like me and you are only two, who have this problem. Im still waiting for answer from FTP support...Today i send my ID so I hope it helps.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Bronze
      Ok problem solved. I send to support my ID and they changed my personal details manualy. Deposit was succesful and withdrawal is processing...im so happy, now when i can catch my hard earned money, I will start grinding so much:)