Problem with personal details(withdraw)

• jutsats
      jutsats
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a problem including the process of withdrawing money. I have completed the 50+ 50 bonus in tull tilt and now when i wan t to deposit 50 dollars tio withdraw half of my bankroll it says that you need to specify your name and so one. and when i am changin my personal details, it just doesn t elt me to it says" Please enter your first names or remove any invalid characters" I am a bit confused about this actuaaly. I allready contacted full tilt they offered a way to change personal details but it just doesn t work. as they said : ACCOUNT - CHANGE PERSONAL DETAILS... When i go through it i even click can t on the box where you have to write your name. If anyone has had this problem before please anserv. ANd yeah i allready tried reinstall, but it didn t work.
  • 7 replies
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hello jutsats,

maybe you can make a screenshot of your problem and send it to the support that they can understand your problem a little bit better. I am sure they will help you. Did they really say you have to change your name? I am not sure about that, to which service you wanted to make your withdrawal? From my personal experience you have to Deposit on Full Tilt first, to use a service like Moneybookers or Netteller.
    • jutsats
      jutsats
      Bronze
      i don t have any name written there. it is just a empty box after the name. and it does n t let me to write it either. and i even cannot use buddy transfers
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      from my personal experience I have never heard of it. I strongly recommend you to contact the support of full tilt once again. tell them your problem as good as possible, normally they are very fast and helpful.

wish you a nice weekend anyway.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      I have exactly the same problem. If u solve this problem please write here.
    • jutsats
      jutsats
      Bronze
      Ok problem no yet solved but they said to send a photo of id. i really wonder if why hadn t they done it before giving the starting capital.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      Man i just saw your post on 2+2, it looks like me and you are only two, who have this problem. Im still waiting for answer from FTP support...Today i send my ID so I hope it helps.
    • Barin22
      Barin22
      Platinum
      Ok problem solved. I send to support my ID and they changed my personal details manualy. Deposit was succesful and withdrawal is processing...im so happy, now when i can catch my hard earned money, I will start grinding so much:)