NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($6.24)
      BB ($5.13)
      UTG ($5.82)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      CO ($3.93)
      BTN ($5.82)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: K:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.15, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.55, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.15) 5:diamond: 3:club: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $0.50, UTG+1 calls $0.50

TURN ($2.15) 5:diamond: 3:club: 7:diamond: J:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25

RIVER ($4.65) 5:diamond: 3:club: 7:diamond: J:heart: Q:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $2.70 (AI), Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $4.34

Can't say i liked my play.

His range is rather easy to guess pp-s up to qq and ak , he might made sets with them but it is unlikely he folds flop. I didn't want to force myself into a bet/call on the turn but c/c is very slim.

Other way to to c/r flop maybe up to 2 in case of a half pot bet then push any turn, check/shoving flop is a bit crude but if worth considering especially if he bets bigger.

Of course the check option the other hand can't fold out hands if he decides to check it down.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Considering we underbet the flop I'd bet the turn as well. With 23% WTSD he's most likely gonna drop a lot of his PPs there maybe even 99-TT.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I totally agree about him folding his pockets but how much would you bet and how would you react to a push and how big of a raise would you call maximum if you wouldn't call a push ?

My assumption :
      Flop
      QQ-22,AKs,AKo

Turn -42% = profitable bluff
      QQ-77,55,33

Turn least call -38% = borderline profitable assuming half pot size
      QQ-JJ,77,55,33

Best case scenario he folds what we want then just calls in hope of we put more money in on the river, its better then c/c if he just calls.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      If he raises it's just a matter of math at that point. What pot odds we get versus our flush equity (maybe sometimes overcard equity).

I would say that besides PPs he may also call AK/AQ after we bet that small on the flop so that's an extra benefit (hand that would fold turn).