This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] at 21

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.04)
      BB ($5)
      UTG ($5.68)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      CO ($5.98)
      Hero ($5.28)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.17, SB calls $0.15, fold

FLOP ($0.39) J:heart: T:club: K:spade:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.39) J:heart: T:club: K:spade: J:spade:

SB bets $0.27, Hero calls $0.27

RIVER ($0.93) J:heart: T:club: K:spade: J:spade: 6:diamond:

SB bets $0.93, Hero calls $0.93

Hero shows T:diamond: A:spade:
      (Pre 56%, Flop 18.9%, Turn 11.4%)

SB shows Q:club: K:club:
      (Pre 44%, Flop 81.1%, Turn 88.6%)

SB wins $2.61

At that moment my impression was he is a maniac and he also lacked autoreload at first, then seemingly he turned into a good regular... i wonder if they do it intentionally, because it sure works play crazy, regs give you credit they tighten up but it was all a play and you are 1-2 bi richer, only did my river call based on it reg doesn't really pots a jack or king. He also abused his image with my in other hands forcing me to give up pots easily against him, by never folding to cbets.

From what i can tell abusing regs without hands when you have hands about them is one of the most profitable thigns to do, not like you will have any about fishes.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Of course abusing people versus whom you have info is a huge advantage (especially if they have no info on you).

That's why I emphasize playing more fit/fold versus people you don't have info on (like the KQ hand that I just judged).

As played, if our read was that he is a maniac I don't mind calling two streets but he has a lot of hands that can potentially valuebet like this.