SB bets $0.27, Hero calls $0.27

RIVER ($0.93) J:heart: T:club: K:spade: J:spade: 6:diamond:

SB bets $0.93, Hero calls $0.93

Hero shows T:diamond: A:spade:
      (Pre 56%, Flop 18.9%, Turn 11.4%)

SB shows Q:club: K:club:
      (Pre 44%, Flop 81.1%, Turn 88.6%)

SB wins $2.61

At that moment my impression was he is a maniac and he also lacked autoreload at first, then seemingly he turned into a good regular... i wonder if they do it intentionally, because it sure works play crazy, regs give you credit they tighten up but it was all a play and you are 1-2 bi richer, only did my river call based on it reg doesn't really pots a jack or king. He also abused his image with my in other hands forcing me to give up pots easily against him, by never folding to cbets.

From what i can tell abusing regs without hands when you have hands about them is one of the most profitable thigns to do, not like you will have any about fishes.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Of course abusing people versus whom you have info is a huge advantage (especially if they have no info on you).

That's why I emphasize playing more fit/fold versus people you don't have info on (like the KQ hand that I just judged).

As played, if our read was that he is a maniac I don't mind calling two streets but he has a lot of hands that can potentially valuebet like this.