This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AK against total fish

• mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Bronze
      PartyGaming - $0.10 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 119.8 BB
      Hero (SB): 210.9 BB
      BB: 97 BB
      UTG: 74.5 BB
      MP: 125.3 BB
      CO: 71.5 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:heart: A:club:

UTG calls 1 BB, fold, fold, BTN calls 1 BB, Hero raises to 5 BB, fold, UTG calls 4 BB, fold

Flop: (12 BB, 2 players) T:spade: T:diamond: 6:club:
      Hero bets 7 BB, UTG calls 7 BB

Turn: (26 BB, 2 players) 5:diamond:
      Hero checks, UTG bets 62.5 BB and is all-in, fold

UTG wins 24.7 BB

300 hands, 90% call flop, turn and river, VPiP 52, after checks aggresive (fish from dreams)

What to do on flop? Is there any reason to bet, when I know he is calling 90% until showdown? he can call it with air, or with PP, where I lose. Maybe the best to wait until next hand when I hit, and bet bet bet? he plays luckily every day nearly.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi mlatasrb,

Preflop: looks good

Postflop: On one hand we can play passive and wait to hit a hand that we can valuebet or bluffcatch easier with.

On the other hand, if he is really aggressive when shown weakness we can ck/call AK here and play the next streets, possibly ck/calling turn/river.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Bronze
      What would you do on turn, when he goes all in? It looks to my as total bluff. I dont think he would play like that with Tx hand. I almost called, but didnt because he might even do it with small PP.