Leak buster

• Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Hello ! I downloaded the HM2 recently and I am still in the trial period. I've read about "Leak Buster" but I don't really know what's the deal with it. I can't find a button to start the scan on my hands in order to find out what am I doing wrong. Is this feature available in trial period? Do I have to download it, is it like an add on or something? How do I get it to work? Thank you !
  • 6 replies
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      I just checked out the HoldemManager page, and it says something about downloading the Free Trial from within the main application. You may have to click the "HM Apps" tab in HM2, click buy now, and it will take you to a page where you can purchase or download the trial.

I am not too sure about the free trials for apps, if you are still using the trial version of HM2. But seems like it would be possible.

I think i did the Free Trial in PT3, liked it , and upgraded. So i actually bought it for PT3/PT4 and HM2. It's a good program.
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      I was thinking it was made by the same people who created HM2.. I will try it :)

Very helpful post ! Thank you !
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Still couldn't install it. It takes me to a webpage where I should download Leak Buster but instead, it downloads all the HM2. I don't understand if this is the only way of installing this software... I can't just get the Leak Buster? Thanks !
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      hmm, when you open HM2. on the right side, there is a tab at the top called "Leakbuster". what do you see when you click on that? For me , i see "run leakbuster no limit" and "run leakbuster omaha" "more information".

is there a spot on yours that says free trial or download?

For some reason they have those tabs grayed out. i think it would be a good idea for them to make them bold for the apps that you have purchased or something.

I honestly can't remember what i did with mine. i think because i already had the program with PT3/PT4 and knew that i already liked it, i didn't do anything with the trial, and just purchased through the HM2 site.

If all else fails, i'm sure you can ask in the HoldemManager section on here.
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      I actually looked on the HM2 site, in the Leakbuster thread.

seems someone else was having a similar problem.

Here is what i found -

"Hello,

Leak Buster trial is already installed with HM2. All you have to do is go to the leak buster tab that looks greyed out, click on it, and then choose the LB version you'd like. "
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      any luck?