MSS - blind steal & resteal question

• rr2000
      rr2000
      Basic
      I play with 40bb on stars micro limit tables. Suppose the button steal raises 4bb, and I'm in BB with JJ. I raise pot and he calls. Now the flop comes Q 9 2 r (or A T 4r). What's the line to take here?

If I bet half-pot and he calls, I seem to be pot committed. should I go all the way??

Is it +EV if I shove preflop with the premium hands - JJ+ AK ? I mean, for what villain stats would it be +ve..
  • 4 replies
    • lovesniper
      lovesniper
      Bronze
      Hi,

I dont know if it can help you but when im in a 3bet pot I do the 1/3 flop 1/2 turn cbet sizes, having or not hand
    • lalala1237
      lalala1237
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lovesniper
      Hi,

I dont know if it can help you but when im in a 3bet pot I do the 1/3 flop 1/2 turn cbet sizes, having or not hand
      Can I ask why? Did you read that in the article or is that just your strategy?
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      I play 40bb MSS SH, do you play SH OR FR?

For SH, if your uncomfortable playing post flop OOP with these hands just ship it pre, it's definitely a +EV.

As more post flop with 1 overcard I'd bet half pot, if he calls I'd c/f the turn as standard and re evaluate the river, if it's a blank I like betting 1/4-1/3 pot depending on the villain. Obviously it's really read dependant but that's a standardish line for you

Alex :)
    • rr2000
      rr2000
      Basic
      tks castle. Makes sense.Yes I do mean SH.