NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($5.10)
      BB ($3.87)
      UTG ($5.08)
      UTG+1 ($3.63)
      CO ($11.47)
      BTN ($19.83)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: K:spade:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.15, CO calls $0.15, BTN calls $0.15, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, CO calls $0.65, BTN calls $0.65

FLOP ($2.60) 9:club: J:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero bets $0.80, CO raises to $5, BTN folds, Hero folds

CO wins $3.92

CO

BTN

Lost all my money on this table :)
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Flop: This is an interesting spot because there's a lot of money on the table and we have some equity in the hand.

However we also have two guys in the pot and since it's a 3-bet pot their range (especially Co) is dominated by PPs and broadways. Unfortunately all broadways hit this board somehow.

Considering we are OOP here as well I don't feel that we really have the FE necessary to bet so small and hope to take it down. Our villains would literally need to have pairs under 88 to fold here (and the rare suited connectors).

What's your plan if one of them calls? Shove any turn that helps us?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      It doesn't have to work that often, it is reasonable sizing in this huge pot and apart from T its not that drawy, so they might just call or fold.

I was deciding on what to use against who but frankly so much money in the pot and none of them are tight so i think any card that helps me can be used to go broke on.

Even on fd i have 12 outs plus some fe plus sometimes one or both of my highcards is still live.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      It doesn't have to work that often, it is reasonable sizing in this huge pot and apart from T its not that drawy, so they might just call or fold.

I was deciding on what to use against who but frankly so much money in the pot and none of them are tight so i think any card that helps me can be used to go broke on.

Even on fd i have 12 outs plus some fe plus sometimes one or both of my highcards is still live.
      Sure but Qx or Jx either has two pair or pair+draw. All broadways and big pairs hit here.

Our bet has to work about 24% of the time. So vs two people it's close.