DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $50.75 - VPIP: 15, PFR: 12, 3B: 9, AF: 0.5, Hands: 33
      CO: $114.80 - VPIP: 44, PFR: 18, 3B: 0, AF: 2.3, Hands: 55
      BTN: $50.00 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 17, 3B: 3, AF: 4.9, Hands: 1446
      Hero (SB): $101.25 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 15, 3B: 6, AF: 3.6, Hands: 554884
      BB: $50.00 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 15, 3B: 5, AF: 2.3, Hands: 227

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with 6 :heart: 6 :club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3.00) K :spade: 8 :heart: 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, BB calls $2

Turn: ($7.00) 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.00, BB calls $4

River: ($15.00) T :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks
  • 9 replies
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      yea I wouldn't try to get anyone to fold a K here. also how the hell do you post hands so fast? I can't keep up :/
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by serverm07
      yea I wouldn't try to get anyone to fold a K here. also how the hell do you post hands so fast? I can't keep up :/
      Haha :D . All the marked hands from yesterday (had a nice grind :D 2000 hands played and about 8 BI up! )
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      How many 89, 76, 65, T9 floats would you put in his range? 3barrels here to make him fold less than Kx is also OK depending on how weak his river range is.

Trying to make him fold Kx is too ambitious though, which is why you should definitely triple KJ. BvB he calls way more Kx than KJ and never folds it post.

However, your turn sizing doesn't look like value so I expect less folds. Giving up is fine, I'd bet 5 on turn all day. You get less respect BvB, you have to give worse odds... 2.25 on flop, 5.25 on turn will be better imo. I used to bet too small in these spots very often.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      How many 89, 76, 65, T9 floats would you put in his range? 3barrels here to make him fold less than Kx is also OK depending on how weak his river range is.

Trying to make him fold Kx is too ambitious though, which is why you should definitely triple KJ. BvB he calls way more Kx than KJ and never folds it post.

However, your turn sizing doesn't look like value so I expect less folds. Giving up is fine, I'd bet 5 on turn all day. You get less respect BvB, you have to give worse odds... 2.25 on flop, 5.25 on turn will be better imo. I used to bet too small in these spots very often.
      Thanks about the sizingtips.

The turnbet is to make him fold floated PP's mainly. The guy looks nitty so I won't go for a 3th barrel unless I improve.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Then it's fine imo. If you think he folds small to middle pairs on the turn, he has too many Kx on the river which he won't fold from what I experienced BvB on NL50. Sizing advice still applies though.
    • double2
      double2
      Bronze
      Is cbet flop a must or is c/f an option? I'm saying this because we are in a spot where we have the least FE regarding positions, I feel nobody folds to 1 barrel BBvsSB. And we have no equity or hope of getting to showdown and win the pot.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Originally posted by double2
      Is cbet flop a must or is c/f an option? I'm saying this because we are in a spot where we have the least FE regarding positions, I feel nobody folds to 1 barrel BBvsSB. And we have no equity or hope of getting to showdown and win the pot.
      Vs guys who like to float I'd just barrel twice.

Vs this kinda tight oppo I think 1 barrel makes him fold all his hands which didn't hit. This is then a good turn to barrel vs PP's
    • double2
      double2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      Originally posted by double2
      Vs guys who like to float I'd just barrel twice.

Vs this kinda tight oppo I think 1 barrel makes him fold all his hands which didn't hit. This is then a good turn to barrel vs PP's
      But if we do that play with 66 it means we do it with any hand we opened from SB because we have no equity. My point is I'd rather wait for some sort of hand with some equity, like an Axs with BDFD.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      66 has some BD straight and 2 set outs so it's not really no equity. I think A2cc here is quite a lot worse.

The more your opponent folds to your bet, the less equity you need. Equity means you don't need the bluff to work exactly as often as given the risk/reward ratio of your sizing. Furthermore, having equity means you don't use all hands, thus your frequency doesn't look crazy ever. It actually creates a fairly balanced range if you hand select like this.