This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH QQ vs 1.4 % 3bet

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($48.82)
      BB ($42.89)
      UTG ($6.31)
      UTG+1 ($17.31)
      CO ($2.03)
      BTN ($15.62)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.20, Hero raises to $1, fold, BTN raises to $1.80, Hero raises to $3.80, BTN calls $2

FLOP ($7.80) A:club: 3:diamond: 2:diamond:

Hero bets $16.10, BTN calls $11.82 (AI)

TURN ($31.44) A:club: 3:diamond: 2:diamond: K:heart:

RIVER ($31.44) A:club: 3:diamond: 2:diamond: K:heart: 3:heart:

In this popup it show 2% 3bet, so don't know why in my hud its 1.4.

But still - maybe its just a call to setmine after he min3bets? On the other hand I still beat TT, JJ if he has those. By entering even 2% it does not include AK hand, so I can exclude, or its not enought sample?

Preflop I 4bet low to let him show more light, but now I think I coiuld just shove preflop and thats it. THen I still should get calls from TT while on flop maybe he can fold on such boards like this.

On the flop is it worht to bet? I mena - can he call with TT, JJ? Also if we include AK, then we are even in worse situation. Maybe its just c/f
  • 2 replies
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      I agree with you here! Just call his limp/raise.

You should maybe put limp/F, limp/C, limp/R stats in your HUD ;) . I have them in a popup.

As played a shove doesn't accomplish much on the flop so I'd check here and probably check/fold. If he checks behind flop&turn we can always fire a small rivervbet vs JJ. (It's unlikely he has JJ btw)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Super tight 3bet, passive player.. setmine QQ with good odds, all there is to it really. You are behind, you want to hit and 'cooler' him. Check/fold when you don't hit a set. Raise when you do, no slowplays.