G1lius' pokervideo

• G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      I know there's a video-section, but I doubt many FL users read it.
      Be free to move it, if it shouldn't be posted here.

So I made a video of myself playing 4-tables 6-max 1$/2$ on full tilt.
      I normally don't play 4 tables, but since it would be too boring to watch I'm playing 4. There's no audio cause I got a crappy headset and you can hardly hear me, but I made some subtitles on the hands that might need comment.

The reason I made this video: I really don't feel comfortable on my game. The results speak for themself: I run at -2BB/100 over 10k hands.
      So I just want some comment on the wrongly played hands, or if you can't find one (very unlikely), say it, so I know where I'm at...

25min.
      41MB
      xvid codec

http://rapidshare.com/files/129236181/subtitlesesionc.avi
  • 7 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      I'm dling now =) I'm running about that badly as well (worse) on 5-10 :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Don't feel bad, I was running at -2BB/100 on 1/2 as well, now I managed to get it down to -0.75BB/100 :D :D :D

I'm gonna watch your vid right now.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Cool. I'll view it as soon as possible and give you my feedback. :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Alright here we go.

I somehow don't see any stats. :/ I remember this bug but I don't know how to fix it.

1:24 BL: You can get fold this flop after his check.
      2:50 BL: Q6s is a raise firstin from the BU. :)
      3:45 BR: Bet the flop firstin in an unreaised pot.
      3:45 BL: The board is 5-suited and he won't check ever a K here so you are very often ahead now and he will call everything as he might think that he will split with you.
      3:52 UR: You check behind HU as preflop raiser. Don't do that!
      5:05 BL: 3-bet the flop directly.
      5:50 UL: I wouldn't fold here on my limit. A fold is no big mistake but normally I call this and decide on the turn what to do as they donk very often with flushdraws as well. This turncard would be a fold then.
      9:26 BR: Well you don't have to bet the flop here but I do that as well as 2 already checked. The turnbet is fine as if the BU would have had a hand he would have raised the flop directly. Against the raise you are behind.
      10:32 BR: It's highly unlikely that he bets all streets as a bluff no even for 10% as he can't expect to be called by a worse hand. Fold on the river.
      11:27 UR: You also got raised on the flop so your turnbet would have been a donkbet. :)
      12:07 UR: Don't await the action. Just bet out yourself. When checked you have to raise a bet for protection and value. It's not wa/wb because there are 3 overcards possible and any pair has 5 outs as well against you. On the other hand you have 5 outs when behind against an overpair or 3 when against a better J.
      13:14 UL: Bet this flop. You have to donkbet this turn. He will be scared to bet against two and a single bet doesn't mean any strength.
      13:14 BR: I wouldn't 3-bet KQo preflop. The hand is too weak as it wouldn't even a 3-bet HU and here an opponont coldcalled as well. Donkbet the river. His most likely hands are AJ, AT, KJ, QJ and QT. The Q hands are less likely and he might not even raise them. The weaker hands may call but be scared to bet against 2.
      14:32 BL: Raise the flop directly. It looks weaker and you may get called down even by A-high. He might even check the turn against two if he has no pair as he sees no fold equity.
      15:18 BR: J8s is an openraise from the CO.
      17:02 BL: I would either check the turn behind or fold to the check/raise. It could be a move but most of the time it's the 3. I prefer bet/folding a bit more than checking behind as he might have a lot outs against us.
      17:49: UR: This guy raised the turn before with a twopair and with a lowpair. He seems to be aggressive enough to be often enough ahead here so I 3-bet this against this guy.
      22:46 BR: You donkbet with a lowpair. Just check/fold here.
      23:56 UL: You can coldcall here as you get great implied odds.

You might reread the wa/wb, the howto play strong draws and howto play in unraised pots as I noticed some mistakes there which are easy to solve. :)

Feel free to comment my comments. :)
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      I'll review it by tuesday, currently too hangover to think about it deeply.

Some things are read-dependent I think, so I'll post some stats about villain when I think it influenced my play.

Thank you very much for commenting on my game, I really felt like this was the most effective way too find my leaks, but for that I need people who take the time too review it, so I really appreciate what you(re doing :)
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      13.14 BR: I am a slight underdog against the preflop raiser, but I got an edge over the caller (55/12/1.2) and the preflop limper (55/25/4). and the preflop limper might fold against 2-bets with 2 people left to act.
      3-bet vs MP3 with KQo is standard afaik.

17:02 BL: villain is 29/12/2.8 over 500 hands. still a fold?

thanks again!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      13:14 BR: With these people in it it's ok to 3-bet. This is no standard 3-bet. I think you look at the wrong chart as you are in the BB here where I would apply the BB vs ORC chart not the 3-betting vs ORC and this chart doesn't list any Kxo as a 3-bet out of the BB: :)

17:02 BL: Well these stats look very reasonable so I like bet/folding the turn very much. Calling down is to much.