This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

G1lius' pokervideo

• G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      I know there's a video-section, but I doubt many FL users read it.
      Be free to move it, if it shouldn't be posted here.

So I made a video of myself playing 4-tables 6-max 1$/2$ on full tilt.
      I normally don't play 4 tables, but since it would be too boring to watch I'm playing 4. There's no audio cause I got a crappy headset and you can hardly hear me, but I made some subtitles on the hands that might need comment.

The reason I made this video: I really don't feel comfortable on my game. The results speak for themself: I run at -2BB/100 over 10k hands.
      So I just want some comment on the wrongly played hands, or if you can't find one (very unlikely), say it, so I know where I'm at...

25min.
      41MB
      xvid codec

http://rapidshare.com/files/129236181/subtitlesesionc.avi
  • 7 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      I'm dling now =) I'm running about that badly as well (worse) on 5-10 :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Don't feel bad, I was running at -2BB/100 on 1/2 as well, now I managed to get it down to -0.75BB/100 :D :D :D

I'm gonna watch your vid right now.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Cool. I'll view it as soon as possible and give you my feedback. :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Alright here we go.

I somehow don't see any stats. :/ I remember this bug but I don't know how to fix it.

1:24 BL: You can get fold this flop after his check.
      2:50 BL: Q6s is a raise firstin from the BU. :)
      3:45 BR: Bet the flop firstin in an unreaised pot.
      3:45 BL: The board is 5-suited and he won't check ever a K here so you are very often ahead now and he will call everything as he might think that he will split with you.
      3:52 UR: You check behind HU as preflop raiser. Don't do that!
      5:05 BL: 3-bet the flop directly.
      5:50 UL: I wouldn't fold here on my limit. A fold is no big mistake but normally I call this and decide on the turn what to do as they donk very often with flushdraws as well. This turncard would be a fold then.
      9:26 BR: Well you don't have to bet the flop here but I do that as well as 2 already checked. The turnbet is fine as if the BU would have had a hand he would have raised the flop directly. Against the raise you are behind.
      10:32 BR: It's highly unlikely that he bets all streets as a bluff no even for 10% as he can't expect to be called by a worse hand. Fold on the river.
      11:27 UR: You also got raised on the flop so your turnbet would have been a donkbet. :)
      12:07 UR: Don't await the action. Just bet out yourself. When checked you have to raise a bet for protection and value. It's not wa/wb because there are 3 overcards possible and any pair has 5 outs as well against you. On the other hand you have 5 outs when behind against an overpair or 3 when against a better J.
      13:14 UL: Bet this flop. You have to donkbet this turn. He will be scared to bet against two and a single bet doesn't mean any strength.
      13:14 BR: I wouldn't 3-bet KQo preflop. The hand is too weak as it wouldn't even a 3-bet HU and here an opponont coldcalled as well. Donkbet the river. His most likely hands are AJ, AT, KJ, QJ and QT. The Q hands are less likely and he might not even raise them. The weaker hands may call but be scared to bet against 2.
      14:32 BL: Raise the flop directly. It looks weaker and you may get called down even by A-high. He might even check the turn against two if he has no pair as he sees no fold equity.
      15:18 BR: J8s is an openraise from the CO.
      17:02 BL: I would either check the turn behind or fold to the check/raise. It could be a move but most of the time it's the 3. I prefer bet/folding a bit more than checking behind as he might have a lot outs against us.
      17:49: UR: This guy raised the turn before with a twopair and with a lowpair. He seems to be aggressive enough to be often enough ahead here so I 3-bet this against this guy.
      22:46 BR: You donkbet with a lowpair. Just check/fold here.
      23:56 UL: You can coldcall here as you get great implied odds.

You might reread the wa/wb, the howto play strong draws and howto play in unraised pots as I noticed some mistakes there which are easy to solve. :)

Feel free to comment my comments. :)
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      I'll review it by tuesday, currently too hangover to think about it deeply.

Some things are read-dependent I think, so I'll post some stats about villain when I think it influenced my play.

Thank you very much for commenting on my game, I really felt like this was the most effective way too find my leaks, but for that I need people who take the time too review it, so I really appreciate what you(re doing :)
    • G1lius
      G1lius
      Bronze
      13.14 BR: I am a slight underdog against the preflop raiser, but I got an edge over the caller (55/12/1.2) and the preflop limper (55/25/4). and the preflop limper might fold against 2-bets with 2 people left to act.
      3-bet vs MP3 with KQo is standard afaik.

17:02 BL: villain is 29/12/2.8 over 500 hands. still a fold?

thanks again!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      13:14 BR: With these people in it it's ok to 3-bet. This is no standard 3-bet. I think you look at the wrong chart as you are in the BB here where I would apply the BB vs ORC chart not the 3-betting vs ORC and this chart doesn't list any Kxo as a 3-bet out of the BB: :)

17:02 BL: Well these stats look very reasonable so I like bet/folding the turn very much. Calling down is to much.