I can't have any profit with poker

• Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Since I started the only thing I won by myself was 10€ with SSS... Now I'm playing BSS on NL10 thanks to TAF and the summer bonus, but I really don't deserve the $410 I have....

Since I started with BSS I lost $20, but I don't blame bad beats, it's just that it seems I have infinite leaks on my game. I post hands, I watch videos and read the strategies but I just keep having leaks, and day after day I discover a new one :\. It's really disappointing, I can't keep going like this or I'll lose every single dollar I have...

Sorry, I just needed to share this...
  • 8 replies
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      play sss. than after at least 500k hands if u feel comfortable move to bss. and that of course if ur game is EV+
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shloogy
      play sss. than after at least 500k hands if u feel comfortable move to bss. and that of course if ur game is EV+
      I did already, but not 500k hands :P I can't play SSS anymore, I get bored :\
    • JD888
      JD888
      Bronze
      I guess you are on a good way to improve your game if you recognize your leaks by yourself. that's the hardest part. In the early times of your poker career you shouldn't be disappointed by finding new leaks because it's actually one of the best things to happen. nobody was born as a perfect player ...
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH NL,SWITCH TO FIXED LIMIT AND USE THE CHARTS THAT POKER STRATEGY GIVES YOU ,IVE FOUND THAT HELPS ME WHEN ON A DOWNSWING PLUS IT HELPS WITH BANKROLL MANAGMENT. WHEN YOUR CONFIDENCE HAS RETURNED MOVE BACK TO BSS .HOPE THIS HELPS . GOOD LUCK ! :D
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bogie
      IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH NL,SWITCH TO FIXED LIMIT AND USE THE CHARTS THAT POKER STRATEGY GIVES YOU ,IVE FOUND THAT HELPS ME WHEN ON A DOWNSWING PLUS IT HELPS WITH BANKROLL MANAGMENT. WHEN YOUR CONFIDENCE HAS RETURNED MOVE BACK TO BSS .HOPE THIS HELPS . GOOD LUCK ! :D
      I'd rather quit poker than moving to FL, thanks for you tip though :P

Yeah well I guess it's just part of it, I'll keep working and that's the most important thing as a beginner.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      um, why? whats wrong with FL? :)
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      Originally posted by Tosh5457
      um, why? whats wrong with FL? :)
      Nothing, I just don't like it, just like I don't like playing tournaments :P
    • Petrificus
      Petrificus
      Bronze
      As mentioned earlier finding leaks in his own game is very important since that is the only way to improve it. I've got to fight with my high PP for example, my c-bets and 2nd barrels on the turn and soo many other things.
      Imo the best way to improve it is to read the articles, post sample hands and to start at the lowest limit possible and just learn to play the standard poker.