This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$50 + $100 Bonus

• Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Just a few questions. I know that for every $1 I generate in rake, I get 4 SP, and for every $35 in rake, I get $10 from my first deposit bonus.

So, that means that for every 140 SP I collect, I should get $10 from my bonus.

Now, the last time I played at Titan was last Sunday (06.07), and the points I had generated from playing (at Titan) were 662 SP.

I have been credited $30 out from my bonus, which would be equal to generating 420 SP, but I haven't been credited the next $10 (due at 560 SP).

I know the bonus is released on Mondays and Thursdays, and I met the requirements last Sunday, so I don't understand why my bonus hasn't been credited.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. :)
  • 1 reply
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I'm not sure if this is the answer but let's try it:

There's a new promotion since the 01-July. You'll get 40% of your rake but money are credited to your account on Sunday for last 7 days (= from last Sunday to yesterday). That's why you got only part of them (probably you earned the rest on Sunday 06-July..) I think...

And btw: it looks like the rake they take into account is not your personal rake but MGR (from PT stats) what is average rake per player on the table.

EDIT: I was talking about this one: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/PokerStrategy-and-Titan-Poker-Summer-Time-Bonus_07238