$50 + $100 Bonus

• Amirapuato
      Just a few questions. I know that for every $1 I generate in rake, I get 4 SP, and for every $35 in rake, I get $10 from my first deposit bonus.

So, that means that for every 140 SP I collect, I should get $10 from my bonus.

Now, the last time I played at Titan was last Sunday (06.07), and the points I had generated from playing (at Titan) were 662 SP.

I have been credited $30 out from my bonus, which would be equal to generating 420 SP, but I haven't been credited the next $10 (due at 560 SP).

I know the bonus is released on Mondays and Thursdays, and I met the requirements last Sunday, so I don't understand why my bonus hasn't been credited.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. :)
  • 1 reply
    • opal99
      I'm not sure if this is the answer but let's try it:

There's a new promotion since the 01-July. You'll get 40% of your rake but money are credited to your account on Sunday for last 7 days (= from last Sunday to yesterday). That's why you got only part of them (probably you earned the rest on Sunday 06-July..) I think...

And btw: it looks like the rake they take into account is not your personal rake but MGR (from PT stats) what is average rake per player on the table.

EDIT: I was talking about this one: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/PokerStrategy-and-Titan-Poker-Summer-Time-Bonus_07238