[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH AT - shuold I assume he stacks of light?

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($19.89)
      BB ($40.56)
      UTG ($21.72)
      CO ($18.99)
      Hero ($21.46)

Dealt to Hero A:club: T:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, BB raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.40, BB raises to $40.56 (AI), fold

BB wins $8.90

fold to 4bet 33 (9)

fold to 4bet - is he getting good cards when someone is trying to bluff 4bet him or he is stacking with low PPs already or suited aces? His W$sd also not high.

Filtered his allin spots where cards are know - did not find anything light yet.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

How light would he need to stack off for you to show a profit here? It would have to be really light.

Unless you've seen him do something similar I would not even think twice about 4-bet/folding here.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      How light would he need to stack off for you to show a profit here? It would have to be really light.

with AT yeah, it has to be really light so I could stack off. But thinking about future - maybe I need to stack off AQ already vs him? JJ proablby I would need, not sure about TT
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c

with AT yeah, it has to be really light so I could stack off. But thinking about future - maybe I need to stack off AQ already vs him? JJ proablby I would need, not sure about TT
      It really depends in the scenario you want to stack off.

If it's UTG vs UTG+1 for example I'd still play tighter. BTN vs blinds or BvB it's a whole different story.

On top of that it depends if we 4-bet or if we 3-bet/5-bet but versus aggro guys (that we haven't seen showdowns from) I would probably go down to JJ and AQs at most.

And for example a villain, in general, is more capable of 4-bet bluffing than 5-bet bluffing so I'd be more inclined to 3-bet/5-bet ligther and AQ than 4-bet/call lighter.