Turbo can be beaten?

• 12 replies
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      yes of course they are beatable many play them. you have a slightly worse roi but the hourly is better.
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      i play only turbos - the other games take too long and I make silly mistakes after some time
      I cannot understand turbos like MAD TILT ALL IN on Mansion though
      its like a flipament for me
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      i didnt understand a WORD of what u just said.
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      i'm playing SnG Turbos constantly and I am better at them then in an ordinary SnG games
      i cannot understand Turbo games like "Mad Tilt All In" - on Mansion poker because it depends too much on luck (you get 100 chips, blinds 10/20 - increase every 3 min)
      is that better schloogy???
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shloogy
      i didnt understand a WORD of what u just said.
      There are tournaments in Mansion named MAD TILT ALL IN or something,you gets 60 chips there and blinds are 10/20 and increase pretty fast,total flipament.I wouldn't call it even poker.
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      I only like the pokerstars turbos, full tilt turbos are also very wild. But pokerstars are decent 5 minute levels, which mkaes them beatable since there is time to show skills.
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      well that is exactly what my query is! if u need time to show skill than why turbo???
    • Fido100
      Fido100
      Bronze
      Yea but turbos are also better in ways like you don't have to sit around for an hour to get a 9 person sit n go done when it's turbo and your only there for 20-30 minutes. It's just all around alot better
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      well that is exactly what my query is! if u need time to show skill than why turbo???
      Um yea that is why I play normal SNG's :D
    • masfe
      masfe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arjun2001
      I only like the pokerstars turbos, full tilt turbos are also very wild. But pokerstars are decent 5 minute levels, which mkaes them beatable since there is time to show skills.
      If you add like 30m of pokerstars blinds and 30m of full tilt blinds it will end on the same level.

Stars is 6m, full tilt 3m but... stars add too much chips compared to full tilt when blinds go up

Ex:

Stars: 75/150 -> 100/200 -> 150/300

Full Tilt: 60/120 -> 80/160 -> 100/200 -> 120/240 -> 150/300
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      well it depends on your playing style and how much you multitable
      personally i prefer turbos because you finish twice as fast and if you want to play 4 tables for 1 hour for example you can play 2 turbo tables and after you finish them to play 2 more instead of multitabling 4 regular tables
      imo you can concentrate on your game better that way
      but as I told you everything depends on your play style
      if you like regular tables - play them, but the turbos CAN be beaten :D
    • MiddleMan
      MiddleMan
      Bronze
      Turbo CAN be beaten. :)
      Not much different from normal SnG in my opinion.
      At turbos people have to play faster, that means that there is not that much difference in number of hands you play. And skill matters as much, maybe even more, cause there is less time to wait for big hands.