BTN: 99 BB
      SB: 100.5 BB
      BB: 103 BB
      UTG: 96.7 BB
      MP: 100.5 BB
      Hero (CO): 190.3 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:club: A:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to 4 BB, fold, SB raises to 12 BB, fold, Hero calls 8 BB

Flop: (25 BB, 2 players) K:spade: 2:diamond: 8:club:
      SB bets 11 BB, Hero calls 11 BB

Turn: (47 BB, 2 players) 4:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets 22.3 BB, fold

Hero wins 44.7 BB

260 hands, VPiP 26, PFR 20, 3bet 2% (2/85 times).

Seems like regg, who 3bet only premium cards.
      Should I fold preflop? I called just because I am IP, and have suited cards, otherwise I would fold it.
      I am not sure against his range if it is good to call even IP.
      I hit less than 33% on flop, and even when I hit K, I lose against AA, KK, and win small stack against QQ. So I guess it is the best fold preflop.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      Hey mlatasrb,

Preflop: If you expect him to be really tight why do we call?

When we hit we usually either win a small pot (like here) or lose a big one (imagine what you would do if he bets flop/turn/river).
    • Philfox1985
      Surely its a leak against all but the very tightest opponents to fold AKs to a raise from the blinds in this situation?

I struggle to believe that you will be behind an unknowns range of raising hands & you also get to play IP.

From my own experience, I will raise about 10% of hands from the blinds against late position raises. Some will raise an even wider range.

This is 10% of hands in equilator:

88+, A9s+, KTs+, QTs+, AJo+, KQo

We have 60% equity against this range.

I then re-read and noted he only raises 2% of hands from a fairly decent sample.

I'll be honest, I would still find it super hard to fold it IP, but arguably if you really believe you are only against QQ+ / AK you would rather have something like 87s or 22's - 99's to have a little more straight potential / less of your outs taken.
    • mlatasrb
      I dont need to believe he has QQ+ stats are showing it :)
      And stats are mostly right.

I dont think suited connectors are good to call 3bet, because we dont hit often draw, and when we get draw on flop, we dont hit often enough until river.