This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Happ holidays

• traderjames10
      traderjames10
      Basic
      Hello all

Im new to the forum. I played online for years on poker stars, full tilt and absolute poker. Luckily I pulled most of my money out a few years back. I'm just getting back into online play and obviously making adjustments to post-blackfriday play. I joined to get a feel for how the game has changed and the environment nowadays. Love to talk poker and hear different strategies and approaches, I'm mostly a NL player, cash, tournaments and sngs.
      Hope everyone has a great holiday/new year

James
  • 1 reply
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey James welcome to PokerStrategy.com :)

Where you from?

How long did you play for, pre black friday? Any notable tournament cashes? What games stakes are you playing now you're just getting back into it?

I guess from your username you are into trading too right? Have you seen our new sister site for trading rather than poker? If not get to http://www.tradimo.com and check it out sir :)

Merry Christmas and have a good new year

Carl