Stars/tilt pair promo

• ShadDoneWin
      ShadDoneWin
      Bronze
      I didn't have a FT account, so DL'd it just to take advantage of the 'Free $20 ring ticket" promotion. Paired it ect.. but haven't received anything. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone successfully got it?
  • 3 replies
    • Aranmar
      Aranmar
      Bronze
      I have also made a FT account and paired it. I also did not recieve a ticket and send them an e-mail. This is what it said:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We have reviewed your account and we can confirm that you have successfully paired your Full Tilt account with your PokerStars account.

Please allow 24 - 48 hours for the Ring Game Ticket to be credited into your Full Tilt Poker account.

If you would need information about Ring Game Tickets and how to use them, please visit:
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/real-money-poker/tickets/ring-game

We thank you for your patience in advance, should you have any further question, please feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Full Tilt Poker

Edit:
      i now have the ticket in my account, it took about 2 hours.
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Hey, does anybody know if this offer affects the first deposit bonus?
    • ShadDoneWin
      ShadDoneWin
      Bronze
      So you know you, I got my ticket. I just had to be a little patient. I asked and they said it didn't affect deposit bonuses but you wouldn't be able to affiliate it with a site like PS in the future