UTG: $10.27 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 0, AF: 3,0, Hands: 55
      MP: $19.05 - VPIP: 47, PFR: 19, 3B: 3, AF: 3,3, Hands: 114
      Hero (CO): $10.15 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,0, Hands: 71763
      BTN: $13.48 - VPIP: 10, PFR: 10, 3B: 10, AF: 2,0, Hands: 21
      SB: $1.63 - VPIP: 27, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 1,0, Hands: 15
      BB: $10.57 unknown multitabler

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with J :diamond: J :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65) T :heart: 7 :diamond: 9 :club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.40, Hero raises to $1.45, BB calls $1.05

Turn: ($3.55) 3 :heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.00, BB calls $2

River: ($7.55) 4 :spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks
  • 9 replies
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      as played can you not go for some value on the river?
    • mkapt
      mkapt
      Bronze
      I'd bet/fold on the river as well. It's gonna be a tough decision for him to fold his Tx which are the hands that can pay us.

The way he played his hand we have the best hand almost always on the river. We should bet.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Imimba,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: We could bet something like $3 on the river and he will rarely fold anything he donk/called (88, Tx) however considering we only have $6.4 behind we could also shove there although it's thiner (if we wanted to shove I would have bet bigger on the turn).
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Imimba,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: We could bet something like $3 on the river and he will rarely fold anything he donk/called (88, Tx) however considering we only have $6.4 behind we could also shove there although it's thiner (if we wanted to shove I would have bet bigger on the turn).
      He's not an idiot, he's never going to call with Tx, or 88. He's a multitabler reg, he wouldnt take this line. Couldnt he do this with a set? Or ppl tend to donk river with them, or ch.r turn with them...
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      He rarely has a set here imo, what range do you think in your opinion he can call bet/call flop, c/call turn then c/fold river? I think you can get a value bet on the river here.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      I just feel that I'm behind. He is a multitabler regular, not an idiot, he wont try to make too tricky lines.
      He'd NEVER call with AT here, nor with 88. I raised his donk, barrel again, shove river? Never ever ever calling that with worse.
      My line is nothing than pure strength, and I'm unknown to him also. I just feel, that this ONE TIME I'm right.

T9
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      I just feel that I'm behind. He is a multitabler regular, not an idiot, he wont try to make too tricky lines.
      He'd NEVER call with AT here, nor with 88. I raised his donk, barrel again, shove river? Never ever ever calling that with worse.
      My line is nothing than pure strength, and I'm unknown to him also. I just feel, that this ONE TIME I'm right.

T9
      So by the same line of thought we would bet here for bluff our entire range?

Since he won't call Tx and all?
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Originally posted by Imimba1

T9
      So by the same line of thought we would bet here for bluff our entire range?

Since he won't call Tx and all?
      Very nice question!!!!
      It turns out that the hand which I have, influences what I think about this future actions. Man, thanks a lot!
      This is so sick. If I have JJ, I see that no weaker is going to call, but with e.g. 23o, I wouldnt bet, because "hes going to call me anways"
      Sick, this seems like a huge leak. My hand should NOT change his range and actions, aaaaaaa

Uuh, I have to think about this for some days!
      Any suggestions btw, how to solve this? I mean, I should think deeper, e.g.: If ppl fold way too often to my ch/raises when I have a set--> I should start check/raising with air :P

Or if I assume, that ppl fold at a very high % to ch.c flop, ch.c turn, shove river, then I have to do it, because it's +ev?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      The best way to work on this would be to work on your hand reading because that's what it really comes to.

What's his range like, what parts of it can call and how much?

You can also try to ask yourself, in similar spots, what would you try to bluff him off and then the rest of the hands you can valuebet versus (depending on your holding of course).