$54.12
      MP2:
      $44.85
      MP3:
      $137.48
      CO:
      $78.16

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, 7.
      2 folds, CO raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50, 2 folds, CO calls $3.00.

Flop: ($9.75) 9, T, 6 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $5.25, CO raises to $13.00, Hero calls $7.75.

Turn: ($35.75) 8 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $22.75, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $35.75.

villain stats in 150 hands  vpip25 pfr22 af6,7 wtsd32 w$SD50

turn bet should be a bit smaller?
  • 7 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Daisuke,

Preflop: I don't mind the 3-bet with position.

Flop: Is there a reason as to why we are bet/calling there? Do we have some history with villain or a certain aggressive image?

As played what does villain ck/raise the flop with to just ck turn? I'd expect him to barrel any draw or made hand so I would expect him to ck/fold there often.

Because of that I'd simply bet 1/3 pot to induce him to either call light or raise light (maybe even something like $10).
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Daisuke,

Flop: Is there a reason as to why we are bet/calling there? Do we have some history with villain or a certain aggressive image?

As played what does villain ck/raise the flop with to just ck turn? I'd expect him to barrel any draw or made hand so I would expect him to ck/fold there often.

Because of that I'd simply bet 1/3 pot to induce him to either call light or raise light (maybe even something like $10).

my CB got raised,I wondered if I should call or not,but called cuz bluff raise is possible.

he went all in with AQo and also he broke with A4o in past .
      and he reraised 3 times before,so I thought he was bluffer .
      maybe I think he folded on the turn with flush draw cuz of no good odd?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by daisuke3823
      Hi Daisuke,

my CB got raised,I wondered if I should call or not,but called cuz bluff raise is possible.

It's possible that he folded a FD but he can also have other bluffs that he is giving up with.

The way he went broke with AQ and A4 is important. For example, did he go broke in a similar fashion where he bluff raised flop?

The reason I say that's important is because we want to base our decisions on accurate information. So if those stack offs show us that he is a bit on the crazy side then there's more merit in calling that flop.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Hi Daisuke,

It's possible that he folded a FD but he can also have other bluffs that he is giving up with.

The way he went broke with AQ and A4 is important. For example, did he go broke in a similar fashion where he bluff raised flop?

The reason I say that's important is because we want to base our decisions on accurate information. So if those stack offs show us that he is a bit on the crazy side then there's more merit in calling that flop.

when he broke AQ ,it was the same CO VS BU
      and I had JJ, he 4 bet,I went all in.

and about A4, he played with other player,it was BB VS SB,
      he 3 bet with A4o,and got 4 bet and he went all in
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Ah so those hands didn't actually involve any postflop play.

All that they show us is that he is capable of running bigger bluffs (at least preflop) and that he may be titled.

So our call may be a bit better but what's our plan if he bets turn (and we don't improve)?
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze

All that they show us is that he is capable of running bigger bluffs (at least preflop) and that he may be titled.

So our call may be a bit better but what's our plan if he bets turn (and we don't improve)?

if he bets on the turn when I dont improve,I just fold.
      its okey?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic

if he bets on the turn when I dont improve,I just fold.
      its okey?
      It would really depend on the turn card but I would say it's ok (without further info on his postflop play).