BTN: 124.8 BB
      Hero (SB): 168 BB
      BB: 125.8 BB
      UTG: 144.6 BB
      MP: 509 BB
      CO: 197.1 BB

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has T:heart: K:spade:

fold, MP calls 1 BB, fold, fold, Hero raises to 4 BB, BB calls 3 BB, MP calls 3 BB

Flop: (12 BB, 3 players) 5:club: 4:heart: K:heart:
      Hero checks, BB bets 2 BB, MP calls 2 BB, Hero raises to 9.7 BB, BB calls 7.7 BB, MP calls 7.7 BB

Turn: (41.1 BB, 3 players) 6:spade:
      Hero bets 29 BB, BB calls 29 BB, MP calls 29 BB

River: (128.1 BB, 3 players) 9:club:
      Hero bets 45 BB, BB raises to 83.1 BB and is all-in, fold, Hero calls 38.1 BB

Hero shows T:heart: K:spade: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 62%, Flop 65%, Turn 0%)
      BB shows 3:club: 2:club: (Straight, Six High) (Pre 38%, Flop 35%, Turn 100%)
      BB wins 284.3 BB

MP 500 hands, VPiP 60, won against my sets already couple of times today with 47o and similar
      BB 150 hands, VPiP 52, both of them are calling stations. and very aggresive

I raise preflop for value, and if I hit I can bet bet bet as I did. Is it ok? I think I couldnt fold river, I was pot committed ?
  • 4 replies
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      If they are both such big fish and will continue with hands that you beat than c/r flop is fine however I think we have to go bigger to like 12-14bb, turn I go bigger also because they are such big fish like 35bb. River however has nothing to do with being pot committed, if you think he can bluff then you call, if you don't then you fold. In this spot with 3 players I don't think fish will jam here as a bluff and we have to be worried about 78/23 2 pairs weird played sets.

Also I think c/r here 3 way might be a little too thin and I would probably just bet myself but I think you might know something about them that I don't.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey mlatasrb,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: It looks like we have calling stations and aggressive fish all in one (or two in this case).

Is there a reason you preferred the ck/raise over the bet/bet/bet line? We are not really putting much more money in the pot than we would with a regular bet and since they are calling stations they'd probably call a wide range anyway.

As played the river is really thin and you have two guys that are aggressive. Why not ck/call here to let them bluff their missed draws?
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      I checked flop, because the guys have 100% cbet flop. So I planned to call call call.
      I saw him limp/calling with draws, and on river he hit 5 and calls with 75s huge bet on river 18$ he lost in total.
      That is why I raised him. They are very aggresive, so I cant predict what hand they have, I think I just have to play many hands against them and it will be good.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by mlatasrb
      I checked flop, because the guys have 100% cbet flop. So I planned to call call call.
      I saw him limp/calling with draws, and on river he hit 5 and calls with 75s huge bet on river 18$ he lost in total.
      That is why I raised him. They are very aggresive, so I cant predict what hand they have, I think I just have to play many hands against them and it will be good.
      I see.

However in this spot you are the PFR so the cbet flop stat won't apply (although it tells us that they are aggro).

A stat that would apply would be "bet vs missed cbet flop IP"