Question about Stars

• xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Hi all,

A quick question about Stars.

I'm thinking about moving my bankroll over from Titan, but wanted to download the Stars software first and have a look around to see if I like it, see if there's any freerolls, etc.

If I join Stars with the PS link and create my account, will I still get the deposit bonus if I don't deposit right away? It'll take me a couple of months to clear my bonus on Titan, and I don't want to create a Stars account and not get my bonus when I do decide to deposit there.
  • 2 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      yeah, you have some time. I didn't bother to deposit for a couple of months until after I started. (I didn't need to, since I had the $50 they gave me.. and then, when I did decide to, I had some issues with the deposit methods which took me over a month to resolve with Stars.. )

Didn't take me long to clear it though, but.. you don't have to make your first deposit right away.

EDIT: Just make sure you don't WITHDRAW any money before you make your first deposit (for example, if you win money through freerolls, or like in my case, I had money there I cleared from the PokerStrategy offer).. if you withdraw money, before you make your first deposit, you're no longer eligible for the "first deposit bonus"
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Nice one, thanks for the tip about withdrawing as well.

Guess i'll download Stars and have a play about.