Winner Poker (iPoker) missing money

• M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      I have a bit of a mystery on my hands and I thought maybe you could help me out with some opinions on what could be going on. Sorry if it is inappropriate to post here, you can delete my post if you want, I am just curious if anyone has seen something like this in the past, in the iPoker network.

Basically, there is a difference (127.4Eur) between HM2 and Winner poker cashier, for which I cannot find any explanation.

Details below
      Brief Relevant Info
      I deposited on Winner poker, in EUR 1 month and a half ago. So my main currency is Euro. The game I play (speed poker NL20 NLHE, SH) is played in $, so every time I buy in, my Eur are automatically converted in $, and back in Eur when I cash out of the tables. Here is an excerpt from their site
      "Winner Poker does not charge added exchange rate fees."
      "Once you have chosen the ring game you wish to participate in, the amount of money you have deposited will be converted into US $ at the exchange rate of that day. When cashing out of a ring game or collecting winnings from a tournament, the amount collected is converted back into the currency of your account at the same rate at which the buy-in was made, even if the buy-in was made on a different day."

EUR-USD rates fluctuation
      Since then, the Eur-USD rates continuously changed, this is normal. This is the graph for its evolution
      To calculate EUR-USD rates i will use the mid-value ($1=0.76Eur). I do not want to find out the exact values, I want an approximation. As you will see, the values are not even close.

The problems
      1. Overall
      I tracked all my hands via HM2 since the day I deposited. Since at the tables I play strictly in $, there should not be a discrepancy in HM2 figures due to conversion, which could happen if I play at Eur tables.
      Since then, HM2 shows I am at -$146 (-111 Eur) in 30k hands. In reality, I am at -165 Eur, a difference (54eur) that cannot be accounted for by rates fluctuation.

2. Yesterday's session(s)
      So after studying the discrepancies, I became suspicious and started looking more closely at my cashier and sessions. This is what I have found yesterday, after each session.

After 1,6k hands yesterday, my HM2 showed me a $62 profit. Winner's conversion rates for the day were 1$ = 0.758 Eur. So this means 47Eur profit. Winner's cashier showed me only 38.54 (8.46Eur difference).

2nd session of the day, HM2: $-13.65 (10.34eur). Cashier: -15.28eur.

To top it all off, I have a 40% RB deal, and I received payments directly into my winner account, which should have amounted to 73.4 Eur. So in total, after 1month and a half and 30k hands of play, I stand at a 54eur (127.4 including RB, but I don't know if my RB has been paid in full, I did not keep track) deficit, and I cannot explain myself what is this due to, if my HM2 is processing data incorrectly or I am just being scammed.

Any ideas on what could be going on?

Thank you,
      Daniel
  • 3 replies
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      Are your session hand totals in HEM and the ipoker client matching 100% Because i know there is still a bug with hem2/ipoker speed tables where some hh's dont get read/write wrong. So you have to resave all HH's within the client and reimport after a session to be 100% accurate

in ipoker account>cashtables> showsessions> click a sessions HH and click update. Then re open HEM2 and reimport the missing hands. Obviously this will be time consuming for all previous play but u can track 100% fully from now.

As to rake/$/euro conversions ipoker/hem makes i dont know.

The above may not even be your problem and could be aware of this issue and work around. Either way i hope you get to the bottom of it
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      Originally posted by crashyy
      Are your session hand totals in HEM and the ipoker client matching 100% Because i know there is still a bug with hem2/ipoker speed tables where some hh's dont get read/write wrong. So you have to resave all HH's within the client and reimport after a session to be 100% accurate

in ipoker account>cashtables> showsessions> click a sessions HH and click update. Then re open HEM2 and reimport the missing hands. Obviously this will be time consuming for all previous play but u can track 100% fully from now.

As to rake/$/euro conversions ipoker/hem makes i dont know.

The above may not even be your problem and could be aware of this issue and work around. Either way i hope you get to the bottom of it
      hey crash ty so much, I went and done the things u mentioned above, reimported hands and yeah, turns out not all hands were imported, this solved it!

thank you sir! :f_love:
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      No problem at all im glad it helped you. Hopefully a proper fix will be found soon so we dont have to do it every session or day. GL at the tables