NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG ($4.18)
      UTG+1 ($7.01)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($6.26)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, SB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.20) 2:heart: T:diamond: K:diamond:

SB bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85

TURN ($2.90) 2:heart: T:diamond: K:diamond: 5:spade:

SB bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75

RIVER ($6.40) 2:heart: T:diamond: K:diamond: 5:spade: 5:diamond:

SB bets $1.80 (AI), Hero calls $1.80 (AI)

SB shows Q:club: A:heart:
      (Pre 63%, Flop 23.0%, Turn 13.6%)

Hero shows J:heart: K:spade:
      (Pre 37%, Flop 77.0%, Turn 86.4%)

Hero wins $9.34

• 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Looks like he is an aggro maniac so we either call down all 3 streets or fold the flop.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Also how do your prefer playing back at him stealing your blind because we have a hand good enough to call but we are pretty much forced to call all 3 with this marginal hand and always give up when we miss, at the same time he folds to 3bets reliably so far, he had 6/7 at that moment.

I realize we either call all 3 or none but would you considering how his 3b fold ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Also how do your prefer playing back at him stealing your blind because we have a hand good enough to call but we are pretty much forced to call all 3 with this marginal hand and always give up when we miss, at the same time he folds to 3bets reliably so far, he had 6/7 at that moment.

I realize we either call all 3 or none but would you considering how his 3b fold ?
      Well the sample isn't huge but he has folded quite a bit so far.

Since these offsuite hands don't hit the board as much I don't mind 3-betting them as a small bluff.

I'd like to call with anything that can flop good bluffcatchers (like high cards). I'd like to keep these hands suited so we can at least have some backdoors.

Against someone like him we have to simply bluffcatch and let him do the betting for us. This means that we don't want to just float garbage or really weak hands that can't withstand pressure.