MP3: $17,82 - 178 bb
      CO: $34,99 - 350 bb
      BU: $13,60 - 136 bb
      SB: $3,00 - 30 bb
      BB: $4,54 - 45 bb

0,05/0,10 No Limit Hold'em (6 Handed)
      Hand recorder voor deze hand:PokerStrategy.com SideKick 1.0.51221.1

Preflop: Hero is MP3 met A:spade: , T:diamond:
      SB posts small blind ($0,05), BB posts big blind ($0,10), MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,35, CO folds, BU calls, 2 folds

Flop: ($0,85 - 8.50 bb) K:heart: , Q:spade: , 6:spade: (2 Spelers)
      Hero bets $0,60, BU raises to $1,70, Hero 3-bets $3, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled back ($1,90)

Villain is unknown but seems your average reg.

I c-bet for picking the pot up vs. pocket pairs + I have decent equity.

He raises my cbet little bit less than 3x. He would raise his sets bigger + he only has 66 in his range + sometimes QQ but almost never KK. I would put him on a FD with this sizing but I hold the A :spade: which just widens his range towards air and small FD's who I think will fold vs a reraise.

I decide to make a reraise of a little more than a clickback since he isn't repping anything. But should I have made it bigger perhaps? Is my analysis correct? What would you do in this situation? Of course folding after raise on flop is ok but I want to widen my thought processes here. Thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Your bet size is perfect considering the situation. If he has nothing he is folding anyway and this way we risk the least amount of money.

However I do feel that our bluff raise is a bit thin because we play against an unknown and the only thing we have in our favor is the fact that we block the NFD and he can't really have many sets. However he can have hands like KQ, 66 and possibly even K6/Q6s along with other draws that don't fold like JT.