breaking sound of coaching player

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Hello,

during coachings, at least on Bearbier it feels the most - sound is crackling so often. But he said on skype his microphone is working fine. So this should be fixed - fixing the player or using some 3rd party software for sound translation.

Who reads this and is experiencing this also pleast post a comment - the more comments, the more attention this problem should get :)
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey SPeedFANat1c,

Happy holidays to you :)

I've forwarded this to the relevant department and we'll look into this to make everyone's experience the best.

Thanks for your feedback, keep them coming!
      Ingrid
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi SPeedFANat1c,

sorry to hear that your experience in our coaching was not the best.
      I can assure you that Bierbaer is surely not trying to ignore your requests.
      Unfortunately our coaching player is for some users experiencing bad sound connection due to a malicious flash-player-update. Even more unfortunate is that we are not in control on wether this is going to be resolved soon or not.
      Could you please try to update your flash player to the newest version and try again? Also switching between Chrome and Firefox sometimes has helped with my german users who had that problem.
      Unless other guys in the coaching reported the same problem, I am pretty sure the problem is not due to Bierbaer, but rather due to technical and software issues.

Have a happy time after xmas, see you in new year - our coordinators will follow up if you have further questions.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Happy hollidays to you as well :)

About the problem - I am not alone, usually when I am in the coechings, there are other people as well complaining about same problem.
      Bearbaer also told that he reported the problem, as I remember, but there was no solution.

I could try to update the flash player if I will not forget, or swithicng to firefox. But my flahs player should be not so old, because it often automatically suggests updating and I install those updates.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Do you have windows 7?

Asking the other way around, do you have the same problems in other coachings, too ?
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Yes, win 7

Asking the other way around, do you have the same problems in other coachings, too ?

I was a while when I was in grumeler coaching, but I think it was such a problem. But on Bogdan coahing I don't experience or notice it, at least as much as on other coachings, but don't understand why is that. Maybe this player does not get along well with some part of systems.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      tried using with latest flash version in firefox. And it was better. Were few lags, but much better than earlier when using chrome.