Hem 2 table avg coloring

• Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Wanted to change my table avg colors but as i found out they are using present huds coloring. But its not using PFR coloring just VPIP. I double checked that i have VPIP and PFR selected at HUd confing-> main popup settings. Is this bug does it work for anyone else. Waiting for netsrak response.'
      Using 7662 room partypoker
  • 7 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I'm not aware of any bug like this.
      What you are saying is you have VPIP and PFR displayed as table avg. stats and both are using the color coding from your TOT VPIP hud stat?
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      No. I have VPIP and PFR as my table avg. But only VPIP is using color coding from TOT VPIP hud stat. PFR is not using anything it just stays green all the time even tho i have PFR color coding enebled, its not using VPIP color coding either.
      Ok so i did some testing. I made a new PFR stat at my hud and PFR color coding worked only if you use two colors for it at hud-> stat apearence then it works cvorrect but when i selected 3 color ranges it instantly goes to green no matter what value table avg PFR is.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I am not able to reproduce this, the AVG PFR coloring works as expected with some flaws but i guess they come from my tests on speed tables :)

Which gametype and which site are you playing?
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      NL cash game at partypoker but yeah just found out it works for default 2.0 hud and isnt working for two of my created huds :(
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I didn't use the default Hud to test it :)

So i guess there is something wrong with your custom Hud. You probably didn't use "TOT PRF" but another PFR stat?
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Nop its TOT PFR stat i have re-aded it same at main popup its VPIP and PFR have re-added them aswell. Default hud have the same names/stats but it just works.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I'll forward it to our testers for further investigation but there is nothing else i can do for you.